Clubplanet Nightlife Community

certified?

onenybella

NASM trainers get the highest payscales...almost every major gym corporation looks for it before they even look at your application/resume. Crunch, NYSC, Equinox, 24-Hr Fitness- I've got friends who are all trainers/managers in those companies and all agree NASM is first choice, followed by NSCA and ACSM.

NASM trainers get the highest payscales...almost every major gym corporation looks for it before they even look at your application/resume. Crunch, NYSC, Equinox, 24-Hr Fitness- I've got friends who are all trainers/managers in those companies and all agree NASM is first choice, followed by NSCA and ACSM.

I agree, those three are all nationally recognized.

• 3 weeks later...
Afaa Ace Aaai

No

Do not even consider Afaa, unless you're looking to just teach aerobics (and even then there are better choices.).

Afaa doesn't hold any weight in most gym scenarios, and the content taugh is basic, at best. Stick to the certifications listed above; trust me, you'll be more knowlegeable and make more money wherever you go.