Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a message about Glo fridays

Hey everyone,

As many of you know I will no longer be playing at Glo in New Brunswick. I was told I could not take a saturday residency at a new place nearby. I understand where ownership is coming from but then again I feel that there are plenty of people for every bar down there and to give me an "ultimatum" is a bit spiteful However...I wish everyone there the best, especially the staff whom I've become very close with over the past year. I was fortunate to be able to build up a night playing HOUSE MUSIC in New Brunswick (as I have for many years) and I'll continue to bring house music to New Brunswick every saturday at the new spot (which is beautiful by the way!) I'm very excited about this new opportunity...saty tuned for more details and thanks again to everyone who supported me at Glo!

Peace-

John Feelgood

Hey everyone,

As many of you know I will no longer be playing at Glo in New Brunswick. I was told I could not take a saturday residency at a new place nearby. I understand where ownership is coming from but then again I feel that there are plenty of people for every bar down there and to give me an "ultimatum" is a bit spiteful However...I wish everyone there the best, especially the staff whom I've become very close with over the past year. I was fortunate to be able to build up a night playing HOUSE MUSIC in New Brunswick (as I have for many years) and I'll continue to bring house music to New Brunswick every saturday at the new spot (which is beautiful by the way!) I'm very excited about this new opportunity...saty tuned for more details and thanks again to everyone who supported me at Glo!

Peace-

John Feelgood

Your a fat mess, how old are you again? IM sure people went o Glo on Fridays to hear you, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Hey everyone,

Peace-

John Feelgood

God closes one door and he opens another. I'm sure it was just business with Platinum. Hopefully they will re-think things and have you back. You're an asset to any club. Good luck at the new spot.

Your a fat mess, how old are you again? IM sure people went o Glo on Fridays to hear you, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Who Da Fuck Are You!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been reading your nonsense for a couple of months now and I have to say something now.

You are a Fuckin Retard with no life outside of a messageboard. John had a great following and a great night of music until the powers that be Fucked it up. John gave all every week and now that he is gone from there they will just add another hip hop night to an already saturated hip hop town.

As far as you are concerned Messageboard boy, My advice to you is this,

Step away from the keyboard and go buy a dog. Cause it is obvious that you need someone or something that will think you are cool, and a dog is the only thing that will, because nobody here does. It's Dickheads like you that make these boards suck.

Stop hiding behind your computer making comments about other people and Grow Up!!!!

And finally if you got something to say about me, you best say it

I have been reading your nonsense for a couple of months now and I have to say something now.

You are a Fuckin Retard with no life outside of a messageboard. John had a great following and a great night of music until the powers that be Fucked it up. John gave all every week and now that he is gone from there they will just add another hip hop night to an already saturated hip hop town.

Step away from the keyboard and go buy a dog. Cause it is obvious that you need someone or something that will think you are cool, and a dog is the only thing that will, because nobody here does. It's Dickheads like you that make these boards suck.

Stop hiding behind your computer making comments about other people and Grow Up!!!!

YES good shit bro, i couldnt of said it better myself. this guy is a fag that has nothing better to do then bash on people and talk about the past. he or she is a nobody. probally all juiced up fag or something.

Z

Hey everyone,

Peace-

John Feelgood

Like gary said this jus gives u the opportunity to do bigger and better things!GOOD LUCK @ UR NEW SPOT Keep us updated!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Haaaaaaaaaaa, I love it. Your 31 you shouldnt be on a message board, or "riping it up" in a club for that matter! What are you the tough-guy dj?Im glad Im one of the dickheads who make this place suck, thats my pure purpose on hear to rip on and laugh at all of you fucking joksters, who are real cool and "in the scene", fucking losers!

Haaaaaaaaaaa, I love it. Your 31 you shouldnt be on a message board, or "riping it up" in a club for that matter! What are you the tough-guy dj?Im glad Im one of the dickheads who make this place suck, thats my pure purpose on hear to rip on and laugh at all of you fucking joksters, who are real cool and "in the scene", fucking losers!

Get a Fuckin Clue!!!! If you think it's all about being cool and "rippind it up" in a club, then you are a bigger Jackass then I thought. I am not even going to float you internet ego by even saying anything else. And you're right I am 31 and been doing this for well over 16 years and it's something the becomes apart of your life never to be outgrown.

Who is the one hiding behind a computer screen on a messageboard?

And I'm The Fuckin Loser..............

Get a Fuckin Clue!!!! If you think it's all about being cool and "rippind it up" in a club, then you are a bigger Jackass then I thought. I am not even going to float you internet ego by even saying anything else. And you're right I am 31 and been doing this for well over 16 years and it's something the becomes apart of your life never to be outgrown.

Who is the one hiding behind a computer screen on a messageboard?

And I'm The Fuckin Loser..............

242799264m3vf.gif 242799264m3vf.gif

Hey everyone,

Peace-

John Feelgood

John, I've always enjoyed your music at any of the places you have spun at. You brought a great vibe to Fridays at Glo. Everyone was always dancing to the beats and having a great time. There def was great energy... It will never be the same without you...

Good luck hun and give us the info to which club this is going to be. :aright: Is it new??

Peace,

Shaina

good luck John with everything :)

hey muscles...just b/c you're 31, that means you have to retire from "rippin it sick" on weekend?

homeboy muscles or should we call you 'finger muscles' b/c thats all you seem to flex around here. John's a class act and Im sure that post was directed to the many people who supported him, and not to haters like yourself.

by the wayy-- I turn 27 at the end of this month, and I haven't 'outgrown' spinning on weekends. For those of us that love to do this, its physically impossible to 'outgrow' it.

The sad thing is that you sit here talking about 'outgrowing' things, and there you are sitting at your computer talking shit like a 9th grader. Does anyone else see this irony?