Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sully Pics

HAZE

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks SO much for coming out guys!!! it was really a pleasure to have met Dar and Sugar! The wife and I had a blast lightin up w/ you guys and enjoying your wonderful company!! what a fantastic time! was awesome to see all my wonderful regulars as well. and always a pleasure to see my phatness :)

ozgur had a fucking blast! rocked it till 530~! and people were still chanting for an encore!!!! he will be back VERY soon :D

i cant say thanks enuff, from marci, to dar and sugar, to phattie, to tankie, brandon, rosa, Mike, Kevino.....if not for the support of all my fucking AWESOME friends, we really wouldnt have had the sucess we've had over ther past few months at sully. you guys like good music and love to get wasted and bug out. and we love to provide that :devil: but that all aside, i feel like im having a party at my house every time u guys come to sully with all my coolest peeps coming out to bug out w/ me...i really owe it all to you guys. thanks so much!!!! till next time peeps

:heart:

hope to see u soon too, u were awsome, and your wifie is beautiful

thanks SO much for coming out guys!!! it was really a pleasure to have met Dar and Sugar! The wife and I had a blast lightin up w/ you guys and enjoying your wonderful company!! what a fantastic time! was awesome to see all my wonderful regulars as well. and always a pleasure to see my phatness :)

ozgur had a fucking blast! rocked it till 530~! and people were still chanting for an encore!!!! he will be back VERY soon :D

i cant say thanks enuff, from marci, to dar and sugar, to phattie, to tankie, brandon, rosa, Mike, Kevino.....if not for the support of all my fucking AWESOME friends, we really wouldnt have had the sucess we've had over ther past few months at sully. you guys like good music and love to get wasted and bug out. and we love to provide that :devil: but that all aside, i feel like im having a party at my house every time u guys come to sully with all my coolest peeps coming out to bug out w/ me...i really owe it all to you guys. thanks so much!!!! till next time peeps

Had a great time man, nice to finally meet you and Juli. Let us know in advance when the next time you'll be there is so we can try to take off. Next time introduce us to the rest of the crew man.

Had a great time man, nice to finally meet you and Juli. Let us know in advance when the next time you'll be there is so we can try to take off. Next time introduce us to the rest of the crew man.

Did he let you know about this Saturday at Pacha??? I might even skip Victor Calderone after hours so I can be there that night....sounds awesome!

fuck , im working this weekend, but im not sure if haze is , but starting this weekend i cant go to friday night meet ups unless its for like a dinner or something cus i have class 8 am on sat now. unless its sat night and on a weekend that in off then im in!

Did he let you know about this Saturday at Pacha??? I might even skip Victor Calderone after hours so I can be there that night....sounds awesome!

fuck , im working this weekend, but im not sure if haze is , but starting this weekend i cant go to friday night meet ups unless its for like a dinner or something cus i have class 8 am on sat now. unless its sat night and on a weekend that in off then im in!

THIS sat night at pacha sugar!!! Free on my list before midnight!!!!!!!!

:rock:

hector romero upstairs w/ manny freytes and cevin fisher. and us downstairs w/ the rest of our crew (eric martinez and kenny l.) along side Sleepy and Boo from Basic and Justin R. from the EJC Collective.

EVERY DJ AT PACHA THIS NIGHT IS FROM THE AREA

shame u gotta work :( next time tho!!

marci we didn NOT spend enuff time at sully together. i was running around like a chicken with its head cut off lol

screw the foreign blood :getdown:

im working , grrr.... (stomping angerly)

THIS sat night at pacha sugar!!! Free on my list before midnight!!!!!!!!

:rock:

hector romero upstairs w/ manny freytes and cevin fisher. and us downstairs w/ the rest of our crew (eric martinez and kenny l.) along side Sleepy and Boo from Basic and Justin R. from the EJC Collective.

EVERY DJ AT PACHA THIS NIGHT IS FROM THE AREA

shame u gotta work :( next time tho!!

marci we didn NOT spend enuff time at sully together. i was running around like a chicken with its head cut off lol

screw the foreign blood :getdown:

I know honey...you were in your zone. Good for you though! And this Saturday's gig is OUTSTANDING! Unfortunetly I'll be headed to Victor afties around 8am...so I'll need to rest up before. I feel awful that I can't make it....Bronzie is having his going away deal too that I can't make.

Super bummed doesn't even begin to describe. But naturally I'm sending ya all the good vibes I have... :kiss2:

I know honey...you were in your zone. Good for you though! And this Saturday's gig is OUTSTANDING! Unfortunetly I'll be headed to Victor afties around 8am...so I'll need to rest up before. I feel awful that I can't make it....Bronzie is having his going away deal too that I can't make.

Super bummed doesn't even begin to describe. But naturally I'm sending ya all the good vibes I have... :kiss2:

no doubt hun!! im gunna try to swing thru for bronzie as well so i'll see u at some point. planning on victor too. :heart:

sugar its www.sullivanroom.com