Clubplanet Nightlife Community

know any of show on sundays??

Last night was banannas like it always is, if u never went you got to go it is a spectacle every clubber should witness, the party asseteria doesn't necessarily mean its just for guys. Most of the dancers are trans.

The music is great the people are diversed, muscleheads, asians, trans, business man, househeads.

I was there about a month ago and although the scene is mixed and divers like mentioned, i dont think it differs all that much from a typical afterhours session at any of the other clubs. I mean when you go to crobar, spirit, etc. for afterhours you are gonna see asians, trannies, etc also... so whats the big deal???

it really isnt a big deal as peopel make it, yeah typical after hrs scene i agree. But when it first started it was very very imaganitvie over at cheetah. It still has a great concpet but the music isnt exactly my style all night.

It's still very imaginative....One of the few parties that have a different theme every week....It might have more of a straight crowd now, but in terms of creativity Asseteria has never lost it's steam.