Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's Your FAVORITE Spot Everybody ? ! !

slurp

CIELO, SOL, SULLIVAN ROOM, LOVE are my fave venues.

Deep only once a month when danny krivit does his 718 sessions party on sundays. And on occasions when louie vega, or some toher dj does something there.

SPIRIT is the only big room in nyc that i really like.But only when someone good is playing.

The most consistent in the fun category are cielo and sullivan room. Spirit I disagree with gabe has nothing. They are only dependent on a big dj name showing up. Thus no party no regulars. A great sound system doesn't do enough. Crobar is most consistent when it comes to a big club excluding pacha cause I've not gone there. Love is without a doubt the dopest or could be the best depending on who's spinnin cause that place is simply amazing in every way.

Love is my all-around favorite club in the club in the city for a few reasons...best sound system in the city, and the most hooked up dj booth.

as far as big roooms go, I love Spirit.

I have a special place in my heart for spirit...Love that place. However, LOVE is the place to be for that smaller underground clubby feel... great sound system.

I'm deff gonna go with bedroom. Late night VIP in my bed. Best lounge, and Vibe hands down. Besides that I like the venue's at crobar, seems like good management and a clean kinda place. One question about Spirit, did the Vicious warehouse party ever work out or was that deaded in the first couple weeks? I havent been there in a long time.

keough

I have a special place in my heart for spirit...Love that place. However, LOVE is the place to be for that smaller underground clubby feel... great sound system.

i Totally feel you!!!same as mike here.

oh and mike ill be at Love tonight and more than likely tomorrow night as well..soo hopefully we get a chance to meet up.