Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TELL ME THIS?

Originally posted by a691vcc:

WHY THE FUK R SO MANY PEOPLE SHITTY DANCERZ,

BUT THEY PLAY IT LIKE THEY GOT SKILLZ.EVEN WORSE R THE MUTHAFUKAZ WHO DON'T TRY TO AMP-UP THE CROWD AT ALL.IF UR NOT COMING WITH INTENSITY,DON'T COME AT ALL. OR GO TO TWILO, CUZ I DON't GO THERE.

What makes someone a good dancer???

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

biglicks.gif

GOOD QUESTION, CUZ IT IS OF COURSE ALL RELATIVE. BUT U MUST BE ABLE TO ADAPT TO UR SURROUNDINGS. I OFTEN SEE PEOPLE OUT OF PLAce,OR JUST MAKING A FOOL AT OF THEM SELF. WHAT IZ TRUE IZ THAT U MUST TAKE THE CHANCE OF LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL IN ORDER TO GET BETTER, EVERYONE IS SHITTY AT THE BEGINNING, THAT FUKEN JUCE MONKEY DANCE IZ PRETTY SAD. WHEN A CHICK KNOWZ HOW TO DANCE WELL,IN MY OPINION,IZ A GREAT QULAITY WHEN I MEET A CHIck AT CLUBZ.

ROFLMAO.. it actually did make me laugh at first....

look at this tough guy, he musta got the ebonics translator.. PALEEEEZE... cwm25.gifcwm43.gifcwm19.gifcwm13.gifcwm37.gif

seriously, i wish we could vote people like this off the board... hmm... interesting idea, huh? anyone second it?!!?? cwm20.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

GOOD QUESTION, CUZ IT IS OF COURSE ALL RELATIVE. BUT U MUST BE ABLE TO ADAPT TO UR SURROUNDINGS. I OFTEN SEE PEOPLE OUT OF PLAce,OR JUST MAKING A FOOL AT OF THEM SELF. WHAT IZ TRUE IZ THAT U MUST TAKE THE CHANCE OF LOOKIN LIKE A FOOL IN ORDER TO GET BETTER, EVERYONE IS SHITTY AT THE BEGINNING, THAT FUKEN JUCE MONKEY DANCE IZ PRETTY SAD. WHEN A CHICK KNOWZ HOW TO DANCE WELL,IN MY OPINION,IZ A GREAT QULAITY WHEN I MEET A CHIck AT CLUBZ.

Deeply, deeply profound.

------------------

The purpose of life? To die young as late as possible.

icon_happykittn.gificon_tarepanda.gificon_whip.gificon_hkstudy.gificon_sailormoon.gif

WHY THE FUK R SO MANY PEOPLE SHITTY DANCERZ,

BUT THEY PLAY IT LIKE THEY GOT SKILLZ.EVEN WORSE R THE MUTHAFUKAZ WHO DON'T TRY TO AMP-UP THE CROWD AT ALL.IF UR NOT COMING WITH INTENSITY,DON'T COME AT ALL. OR GO TO TWILO, CUZ I DON't GO THERE.

dude, stfu. stop nurturing insecurities in people! i think the worst dancers are the ones who are too nervous to at all. a dancer is good when they lose their inhibitions and go with what feels good, like sex. when i dance, i get pretty into it, and sometimes i wonder if someone watcing is thinking "what does that girl think she's doing?" then i realize i'm having fun, and fuck anyone who would criticize

Originally posted by tyco:

I think this is the guy I saw at Exit doing the running man with no shirt on......

Mikey

baaaaaaaaaaahhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahha cwm20.gifcwm16.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

I WANT PEOPLE TO BE INSECURE SO THEY WANT TO GET BETTER.TO MANY PEOPLE R IGNORANT OF THEIR THEIR ACTIONZ., BECAUSE OF A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY. I SEE WHERE UR COMING FROM THOUGH. RUNNING MAN?

ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE JUICEHEADS THAT DOES THAT BOXING DANCE?

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

I'M NO JUCE-MONKEY! I MADE A POINT BEFORE THAT I HATE THAT FRIGGEN JUCE-BOP

alot of juice heads are in denial.. no offence.. but who admits to being a juice head guido?

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif

NO OFFENSE TAKEN. U ASSUME THAT I AM A JUCE-MONKEY CUZ I HAVE INTENSITY? I'm SPITTIN THE REALNESS! I'M NOT TRYING HIDE ANYTHING.

actually alot of people on meth have intensity too..

everyone has intensity in something though..

I prefer to save all my intensity for sex....

------------------

~LiPz~

biglicks.gif