Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue Moon And An Orange Wedge

HAZE

:drool:

73_BlueMoonBeer.jpg

Why didn't someone tell me about this sooner?

I ordered a Blue Moon at a bar in Reno that I was watching the Giants game at and they gave it to me in a glass with an orange in it. I asked my coworker if that's normal and he said yes.

OMFG!!! I am in love. Since then, I've gone through about a case and a half of the stuff. It's better when it's on tap, but the orange totally sets it off.

I'm drinking one right now. Just got home from the liquor store with a 12 pack and some oranges. We went to Houlihans the other night and ordered it and they gave it to us in a nice Blue Moon glass. Somehow, one of them followed me home, so that's what I drink it out of.

If you haven't tried it, go for it. Some places don't know about the orange thing, so you have to request it.

:pint:

dont u mean the one "I" was drinking out of????

73_BlueMoonBeer.jpg

I ordered a Blue Moon at a bar in Reno that I was watching the Giants game at and they gave it to me in a glass with an orange in it. I asked my coworker if that's normal and he said yes.

OMFG!!! I am in love. Since then, I've gone through about a case and a half of the stuff. It's better when it's on tap, but the orange totally sets it off.

I'm drinking one right now. Just got home from the liquor store with a 12 pack and some oranges. We went to Houlihans the other night and ordered it and they gave it to us in a nice Blue Moon glass. Somehow, one of them followed me home, so that's what I drink it out of.

If you haven't tried it, go for it. Some places don't know about the orange thing, so you have to request it.

73_BlueMoonBeer.jpg

when i drink real deal german beers i drink them with lemons in it.

...yes...and it is like 2 years ago...lmao...but who cares, its' good shit....lately i've been having some wheat beer (widmer hefeweizen) with lemon...

Yea, cuz no one drinks Coronas with lime anymore. :rolleyes:

What's that, like 20 years ago?

Like I said, why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner?

Huh, Why Nick, WHY? :cuss:

Yea, cuz no one drinks Coronas with lime anymore. :rolleyes:

What's that, like 20 years ago?

Like I said, why didn't anyone tell me about this sooner?

Huh, Why Nick, WHY? :cuss:

...corona AINT wheat beer....big difference ya ignoramus...and mostly, its cuz youre from west paterson....;)