Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD@Central Park Video Montage Finally!

I'm a super busy babe. =)

Thanks for the compliments. I'm just now working on last year's WMC video montage... How many months is that? And just in time for this years event, which I am skipping out on (the past 5 years has left me full of great memories). I also have The Love Parade video to put together and some cool side short films. Will have all this on google video too. Actually the PVD is now on Google Video--which is awesome, cuz now I don't have to pay a fee to stream it. Niiicce ha?

Here's the Google link if anyone is interested.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3978988498141596646

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

This Video More Videos

Related - From - Popular - Playlist

More Popular »

No videos have been added to your back-to-back playlist.

View popular videos DJ Paul Van Dyk @ Central Park, U.S.A.

Collective Concepts

2 min 31 sec - Jan 20, 2006

www.myspace.com

damn... cant c it.

Thanks for your interest in Google Video.

Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.

We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

This Video More Videos

Related - From - Popular - Playlist

More Popular »

No videos have been added to your back-to-back playlist.

View popular videos DJ Paul Van Dyk @ Central Park, U.S.A.

Collective Concepts

2 min 31 sec - Jan 20, 2006

www.myspace.com

damn... cant c it.

So come back to the US... Raz :laugh2:

:blank:

Thanks to all you guys for sharing all your PVD. I was at the show in cental park but those clips from 12-30, SICK!! Stompy, were you at that show?

no, but watching them made me wish i was

but he did play one of the his best sets (imo) when he came to roxy when he was there on 11/11, and i'm really looking forward to march 4th

I completely agree. I loved his show at Roxy in November, so hard, and all the screens, so oh my god:) Never wanted to even leave the dance floor to pee;) What do you think about Roseland though? Its so much smaller than Roxy and look at the crowd Roxy got?

P.S. I miss shows at Roxy. Few years back it seemed like every show was there and it was like ok change it up, but now seeing Crobar, Spirit and Avalon how they compare, Roxy is so my #1 choice as the best venue in NYC to see DJ's especially PVD. Crobar would probably be second, Avalon third and Spirit last. Spirit I'm not that into, something missing with that place, cant quite put my finger on it though but nahh.

You going to Ferry Corsten on Friday at Crobar?

i agree with you about roxy, i think he should always play there, the layout is perfect for a large party, and his shows there have been the best

i don't know much about roseland, but from what i understand, made is going to make the place sound really nice, and hopefully he'll be back at roxy next time

i also liked his show at spirit, i think it was in the spring of last year, the sound system in there is just awesome, even thought the club itself is nothing special

my main problem with crobar, is that they let in way too many people for big events, and it becomes unbearably crowded, which I'm not really into, and the sound system is not as good as that of spirit and roxy

seeing him at avalon would be just wrong, place is way too small