Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Felix Da Housecat Reviews ?!?!

I was there til a little after 4

I wasn't feeling his set too much early on, but maybe that was just me, and I thought it got better later on.

Place was pretty well packed.

Just before I left, P.Diddy was in the booth, and went on the mic a few times.

Also, fantastic opening set by Jason Jollins, which I enjoyed much more than Felix's set.

I thought he was great, this was my first time hearing him and I am definitely a fan. Around 4:30 he dropped some older tracks and everyone was going wild. I was ready to strangle Diddy though! At first no one even really noticed he was up there, but after about 20 minutes of him ranting (and barely any music) we decided to peace...he is such an egomaniac! Everyone was having a great time getting down and then he was to get up there and try to take over. Grrrr!

I was ready to strangle Diddy though! At first no one even really noticed he was up there, but after about 20 minutes of him ranting (and barely any music) we decided to peace...he is such an egomaniac! Everyone was having a great time getting down and then he was to get up there and try to take over. Grrrr!

wtf. Can't management or the dj get some balls and say no diddy. shit..