Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Reviews for Drama Fridays?

wheres mendez wit a review

considering Richie was @ PACHA...we did 800 people...NO LIE. Downstairs was busy and so was upstairs.

...there was a TON of GIRLS...

...and my favorite part...with the excetion of 1 or 2 records....straight up banging tribal early...and ELECTRO!!! IT felt great to be able to play NEW MUSIC ALL NIGHT and for people to respond the way they did. It put a big smile on my face seeing everyone get down to different kinds of beats. It was the first night...i needed to feel you guys out, but since i saw EVERYONE enjoying the evening i will continue to keep it REAL and EDGY like i always do ;)

OVERALL...this party IMO...has great potential to reclaim to be the spot for progressive beats...for the new generation. BAck in 1998 this room was all about keeping it real and there was a glimps of that happening all over again. We will see what direction this party takes in the next few weeks, but with a succesful opening we had...i know we'll be OK :)

The only NEGATIVE...at the end of the night, we had 6 idiots start a fight. everyone had left by then, but it was ugly. Nothing that place hasn't seen before, it's just sad a good night had to end that way.

This comming week, my freinds Joe and Gennady will be having Their TWISTED show...and the following week..We will have a guest DJ TBA....

thanks for everyone who showed...i will see you each and every friday!

Keeping it real as always...

Mendez

www.andrewmendezmusic.com