Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Montreal reviews?

xlr8ted

I agree with Kares...Montreal was insane!

Alicat and I got there around 12:30 and went over to the Parking Lounge where Kares was playing. It was packed in there and she had a great vibe goin in there, lots of dancing! :clap2:

We went over to Stereo around 2:30, Bons was on...amazing set, one of the best I have heard from him. The room filled up pretty quickly (defintely more people than last time :)). Steve came on sometime between 4 and 4:30 and played until about 7:30(?). Played a bunch of new stuff I've never heard, it was great and the crowd was LOVIN it. The dancefloor was packed all morning.

Eli came on afterwards and kept it going till 10-10:30. I don't I have ever heard him play a single track he played that morning, but it was fantastic. Everyone was stil dancing and loving every second of it. Winding down to XLF, the longest version of Free Ride ever, and Wang Chung was defintiely a memorable way to leave Stereo. :getdown:

The party surely continued back at our hotel, but I went to sleep! We went to Salon Daome for Fred Everything and Diz on Saturday. It was a smaller bar, but tons of people, lots of dancing and some really good, bouncy house! :beer:

I'm exhausted, this is all I can really put together for now...but we definitely had a great time! :)

dude pittsburgh was rockin!!! icey and played really well together!! place was packed with lots of smiling faces but unfortunately no gurners!!! :) really drunk night and afterhours til 4:20!! I'm alive though!!

i wanted to stay in montreal though and try more superman!! ;)

i'm so tired, which means it was a crazy weekend. glad caitie reviewed it so thoroughly, i don't think i could type all that out. i hate work right now. i hate the snow, too. i want to sleep. once the hotel in montreal mails me my camera back, i'll post some pics!

i'm so tired, which means it was a crazy weekend. glad caitie reviewed it so thoroughly, i don't think i could type all that out. i hate work right now. i hate the snow, too. i want to sleep. once the hotel in montreal mails me my camera back, i'll post some pics!

it must have been a great weekend if u forgot your camera!

it was. the afterhours where Fred and Diz played was sooo fun. i wasn't too coherent when i got back to the room sunday morning, i'm lucky i remembered my wallet!

Some of the photos from Saturday night are frightening. I'll send them out (to a select few) tonight!:woah2::eek:

I agree with Kares...Montreal was insane!

Alicat and I got there around 12:30 and went over to the Parking Lounge where Kares was playing. It was packed in there and she had a great vibe goin in there, lots of dancing!

We went over to Stereo around 2:30, Bons was on...amazing set, one of the best I have heard from him. The room filled up pretty quickly (defintely more people than last time :)). Steve came on sometime between 4 and 4:30 and played until about 7:30(?). Played a bunch of new stuff I've never heard, it was great and the crowd was LOVIN it. The dancefloor was packed all morning.

Eli came on afterwards and kept it going till 10-10:30. I don't I have ever heard him play a single track he played that morning, but it was fantastic. Everyone was stil dancing and loving every second of it. Winding down to XLF, the longest version of Free Ride ever, and Wang Chung was defintiely a memorable way to leave Stereo. :getdown:

The party surely continued back at our hotel, but I went to sleep! We went to Salon Daome for Fred Everything and Diz on Saturday. It was a smaller bar, but tons of people, lots of dancing and some really good, bouncy house! :beer:

I'm exhausted, this is all I can really put together for now...but we definitely had a great time! :)

:clap2: sounds like a blast!! Everybody Wang Chung Tonight? :eek: