Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joe Mama & Vyto @ Analog Lounge 1/26/06!

cornergirl

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No nice means..

pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"

No nice means..

pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"

VYTO=NOT NICE. LIKES TO ASSAULT MEXICANS AT 5AM.

Discokitten - would you like to come to NYC w/ us this weekend? We are going to see Sasha Friday night... Already 62% of Boston is coming down for this trip.. Why not invite some more...

Damn, would love to...but I have tix to drink wine for 4 hours straight Saturday afternoon at the Bayside Expo.

Perhaps we'll have Thurs nite...if the unicorn musik rings my bell I'll hop on dee bus the next time.