Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mel C at exit 22nd

sote

yeah just like she was there a few months back right? rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

HA!....Exit has to really promote shit that is ACTUALLY going to happen. It really would be cool to see her tho! biggrin.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

probably about as good a chance as the whole money dropping from the ceiling thing... why can't exit just tell the truth?

cwm23.gif ~~ cwm23.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Originally posted by furnace:

Who is Mel C?

Is she trance or house?

-furn furn

She is an ex- Spice Girl is who she is. You might know her song "I turn to You" that has been played out on KTU for the past month or two.

I wouldn't really consider her house or trance b/c she is nothing of the sort. SHe is an artist that had some of her songs remixed by house/trance DJ's and producers.