Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV Real World Thursday@ Studio 9

What a mess. Sorry to everyone who came out last night. Had I known the club was going to be rented out I would have never backed this party. I was never told it would be $5 to park, $15 cover, $2 manditory coat check and NO $3 "anything".

This is just a prime example of another club in turning to the Rent-A-Club-For-A-Hip-Hop-Party Idea. Good luck to Studio 9, because if there is anything they should learn from Club Sleep, it's that Woodbridge Township and Thug Hip-Hop parties do not go well together. Business is Business, I just wish I was told before I came into work.

What the hell happened? if you read the flyers, it is 3 drinks, and if you go back to where I asked if there is any cover and 5qupies said free till 11. As for parking, they always charge 5 for parking, which sucks, but what can you do. You should be able to park your own car for free.

What the hell happened? if you read the flyers, it is 3 drinks, and if you go back to where I asked if there is any cover and 5qupies said free till 11. As for parking, they always charge 5 for parking, which sucks, but what can you do. You should be able to park your own car for free.

It was Free till 11pm. Then people were charged. One of my friends came at 12pm and was charged $15. The $3 drinks were not "Anything". It was $3 well drinks. I've never seen them charge for parking on a Thursday night. The people pushing the manditory coat check didn't even work for the club. Things were messed up last night. I always make sure the people who support me are taken care of. Last night, I felt I mislead my friends because of the information I was told and I'm very sorry. Nothing against Studio 9, I just want to protect my integrity.

Good luck, I'm done with this.

It was Free till 11pm. Then people were charged. One of my friends came at 12pm and was charged $15. The $3 drinks were not "Anything". It was $3 well drinks. I've never seen them charge for parking on a Thursday night. The people pushing the manditory coat check didn't even work for the club. Things were messed up last night. I always make sure the people who support me are taken care of. Last night, I felt I mislead my friends because of the information I was told and I'm very sorry. Nothing against Studio 9, I just want to protect my integrity.

DAVIS, I THINK YOUR A GREAT DJ AND A GREAT GUY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST NITE, BUT YOU NEED TO BE PROFESSIONAL AND DISCUSS THIS ISSUE WITH THE OWNERS AND NOT TALK ABOUT IT ON THE BOARD.

DAVIS, I THINK YOUR A GREAT DJ AND A GREAT GUY. I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED LAST NITE, BUT YOU NEED TO BE PROFESSIONAL AND DISCUSS THIS ISSUE WITH THE OWNERS AND NOT TALK ABOUT IT ON THE BOARD.

True, and I have no grips about the staff or the club, just the way I was mislead about the party last night. I feel sorry for those people who came out because I posted about it.

Davis G, your DA MAN! no matter where you DJ. All I know, is that I can't wait for at least one more summer of Happy Hour's at Djais! You and Kipples just ripppppppppp it sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! as for last night, since I landed up not going, that sucks what happened. Keep up the good work one Saturday very soon, I'm coming in on a Saturday night. How are Fridays still going with the bands etc.

davis g has a right to talk about it on the board. he is letting the people know what happend on S9 fuck up. he has alot of people that go to support him, and i would of done the same thing. it seems like your trying to cover something up if your tellin him not to discuss it on the board.

Z

once again, this has nothing to do with Studio 9 as a club, they have a great Saturday Party with Denny. The New Sound system and decorations are great. I thank them for the time I worked there and wish them nothing but good fortune. I just wish I would have known about last night ahead of time.

once again, this has nothing to do with Studio 9 as a club, they have a great Saturday Party with Denny. The New Sound system and decorations are great. I thank them for the time I worked there and wish them nothing but good fortune. I just wish I would have known about last night ahead of time.

Why it is that people always blame the club....when really it's THEM that sucked...

Ashame, Davis G was the last good thing going for the club. One door closes another one opens. Davis G did a sick set for my afterhours party at Blu. Expect him there again in late March. Yo Davis, Tuesday party?? :clap2:

Club Blu Upcoming Events in February

2/4/06 Afterhours w/ Billy Mantani

2/11/06 Classics night w/ David Quest

2/18/06 Afterhours w/ Mario Calegeri