Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most depressing day of the year...

dgmodel

why is january twenty-fourth the most depressing day of the year??? they claim that most credit card bills come, new years resolutions are broken, and low light levels create the perfect storm for depression... lol how many of you were actually sad today or were even thinking about this crap~!?

I was depressed .... but only because it was 75 and sunny out and I was stuck inside till the sun went down!

I miss the days when I could just be depressed because of the weather, or a girl, or because i was sober and didnt want to be :)

now just shit is just fucking hard and I have all the reasons to be depressed but not the time or energy to waste on it......

btw who decides that they want to decide what the shitiest day of the year is?

besides .. thats usually an easy answer ... today! :)

No, it don't make sense. Why would this day be different, or the one day I would be happy? I still have bills that stress me, and I've got loads of resolutions broken, which was your criteria, but I see your point.

because, if everyone is happy all year round and this is the most depressing day... and youre depressed all year round then this day should be... wait this doesnt make sense... fuck it... not making sense... now im depressed over this thread and post... oh man... im so emo it hurts...

sad2.gif

because, if everyone is happy all year round and this is the most depressing day... and youre depressed all year round then this day should be... wait this doesnt make sense... fuck it... not making sense... now im depressed over this thread and post... oh man... im so emo it hurts...

sad2.gif

That post made me laugh, so there's been a breakthrough here. DG, you should be my therapist or something. :laugh:

Depressed or anger is believable on that date. Many of us are talking about how angry people have been the last 2 weeks (reflective in their driving). Credit card statements have come due from the Holidays. Housing market (is widely understood) to be crashing in the next 90 days and houses are not selling currently.