Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacker 2's?

So a lot of people from here told me they use Stacker 2's but mostly for the wired effect and energy for all night clubbing. Im interested in knowing about the pills themselves. Do they basically supress your appetite as well as burn the fat and give you energy?

A few months ago I was taking Diet Fuel by GNC but I guess I have become immune to them now. I just ordered the Stacker 2's though last ngiht. Almost got the 3's but heard they are too strong and cause your heart to palpitate.

So who takes them for the purpose of loosing weight on here? Are they actually effective? I plan on taking them with healthy meals and sticking to my usual 20 - 30 minute a day run.

I also want to know who takes them in the clubs or the energy. Is it safe to mix them with the alcohol and how many do you take for a good night out?

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I'm not sure but I think they don't actually suppress your appetite. I think they increase your metabolism and give you more energy. Not sure though..... I know you have to eat before you take them because they can hurt your stomach if you don't eat. I took one without knowing that I had to eat before and it hurt so much frown.gif

Kittie, I used them for a lil' while. I had to stop cause they made my heart beat too fast. I was getting dizzy. But they actually did repress my appetite and they make you reallY REALLY wired.

It was a lil' too strong for me and I know you're smaller than me. Just be careful. cwm6.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Hypocrisy is the lubricant of society." -David Hull angel.gif

What's up Kat......okay I don't know much about the makeup of the pills but I have taken them a lot......firstly, they work.....basically they suppress your appetite and speed up all your bodily functions ie metabolism......I've seen people get really skinny from taking these pills three times daily......my experiences, well I take them for an energy boost and it basically wires me up.....I've taken them plenty before drinking and it never was a problem.......although I have had experiences of heart palpitations with Stacker 2......anyways, they're pretty much the real deal....can't say they're healthy pills but they work......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

The Stacker 2s are too much, they put you over the edge and in more of a bad way then good IMO. But Yellow Jackets and Black Beuties (sp?) are made by Stacker 2 and are real good for a club night, simular to e but a little less in terms of intensity. I don't think your going to enjoy the Stackers....

Stacker 2's will surpress you appetite without a doubt. Also when you take them the first time like you first dosage you will be shaky and you probably will feel you heart beating fast. if you follow the directions listed taking one right after every meal etc. Over like three days, the shakiness will wear off. Of course this means you are building up a tolerance to it and if you want to get really speedy from it then you will have to take more. Stacker 2's are great for going out drinking, because, like some other substances out there, it can keep you drinking all night long. They are quite good at causing wieght loss, if you are taking them just for that reason (and i don't see why really) monitor you weight, i was doing that and i last 10 pounds too much, so i just had to stop taking them. Unfortunatly you can go through withdrawl if you are having 3 a day everyday. Now i use Yellowjackets, which are much stronger than stacker 2's by like 160 mgs, only for when going out, or when i have to be awake, and aware after a long night.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Hiya Mikey..

Thank you very much for the 411. Actually, thank everyone for it. But Im a little concerened about getting TOO skinny as you said.

Im not looking to disappear or anything. And I know my heart will go crazy on me because it did before with other pills. Is it better to say maybe just take one pill a day? I dont need these pills eating away at my muscles and bones. Im trying to get everything healthier and I dont need to make myself sick.

Maybe someone knows of a site where I can do some more research. All the sites I found just give a little briefing on the product. I need more then that for my own sanity.

thanks again!

No prob baby.......about taking one pill per day, I'm sure that could help out on a smaller scale......it will help you cut out one meal if that's what you want(I don't see why you would).......if you wanna research what it's all about, don't look up "Stacker 2", do some research on "ephedrine" cause I believe that is what does the trick.......I'm sure you'll be able to find tons about that on the net.....hope that helps...... cwm12.gif

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Originally posted by bastardino:

here is an idea for you misskittie as well as the other broads taking these pills. How about stop eating 46 meals a day and do a little working out and then you won't have to take any pills to lose weight. misskittie will finally not be the shape of the ballon

cwm25.gif Hmm wonder if they have a pill for making people happy!?!?!? Grow a personality!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Hey babe. I bought a bottle about three weeks ago (been trying to find Yellow Jackets but I'm having a hard time) They def suppress the appetite and wire you up, but every so often your heart will do a quick Irish jig, and it kind of gave me a bad one. 'Specially when I'm toking, I always get this quick paranoia after a heart flutter "oh no, here comes a heart attack, I'm done" but luckily it hasn't happened. As long as I make it to SnD, I think I'll be OK, but I'm going to lay off them for a while.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

Very interesting guys....makin me a lil nervous about this but Ill be safe...already promised someone I would *wink*

Anyway, one last question...well for this reply that is...

Im a smoker! I love my ciggys! And when I was on the last pills and somewhat beginning to feel the wired effects, I would go have a ciggy. After I finished, sometimes I felt alil dizzy and as if I was going to have a heart attack or something. I even remeber my arm going numb once...weird...

So being nicotene is a stimulant as these are, should I try and no smoke when I take them? Has anyone had weird side effects here that is a smoker??

Thank you guys~

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I've gotten somewhat dizzy after a cigarette. I don't really smoke much, 'cept when I'm rollin. Then I'm a madman with the butts.

james

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Do what thou wilt.

Aleister Crowley

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams- Willy Wonka

AIM: crackorn71

MissKittie, I bought Stacker 2's a few months ago and this is what I've found.

THe first time I took them, for about the first few days I felt out of control. I actually felt like I was on some sort of wack-ass drugs. I was jittery and jumpy, my heart was going crazy. But after a few days these symptoms subsided. They supressed my appetite for a bit. Since you take them after meals, it's not that you eat less at meals, but I generally felt not-hungry for the rest of the day, but had SO much energy.

I lost about 10 pounds the first 2 months I guess. I am still taking them, but I feel like they aren't having the same effects. I'm not getting the every boost I used to, and my appetite is back to normal.

I am also a smoker and love my ciggy's and haven't really felt any bad side effects as a result.

I wouldn't say it's a healthy way to lose weight because I'm sure once I come off them the pounds will come back on. If you are trying to lose weight in a healthy manner I'd stick with the diet and working out. Taking any sort of chemical to lose weight just provides temporary results. Just be careful. Stacker's have Epedrine in them and this can cause serious side effects in people. Especially with us smokers! Hope that helped!

Actually here is the story on all the "diet stuff" Stacker 2, ripped fuel, thermadrine etc they all basically the same. The main ingredient of these products is muahuang, and caffeine. There are other "herbs" in there too, i just cant remember what they are right now.

The caffeine with mua-huang works almost like ephedrine. Its a ncs stimulant so it will make your heart race, your fingers shake etc. All this is normal with any of the products, some just have more caffeine therefore you feel even more hyper on stacker2.

All these effects are dose related, and will go away after few days when your body will get used to all the caffeine.

Now how it works you might wonder....well caffeine is a natural appetite supressant, so anything that has caffeine in it will supress you appetite. You dont believe me? Just drink few cups of coffe, youll feel just like you took some stacker 2.

As far fat loss, well since caffeine is a stimulant, it will raise your body temperature slightly, therefore you will burn more calories doing nothing. Put that together with supressed appetite and youll know why ppl get skinny taking that.

Now..all the products are OK. Stacker, ripped fuel etc. They will work 2 some degree. I know that all this junk is expensive, so i offer a cheap alternative to all that shit.

Take 200mg caffeine, 100mg ephedrine and 300mg aspirin together. You will have the strongest fat burning appetite supressant available at a fraction of the $ you spend on supplements. It will work much better then stacker2, 3 or 7...

Bodybuilders use it for years, its very effective.

Ohh yeah, dont forget that diet and exercise are the best ways of staying in shape.

Need more "get in shape" advice, email me

be safe!

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Charles Atlas

Originally posted by tyco:

What's up Kat......okay I don't know much about the makeup of the pills but I have taken them a lot......firstly, they work.....basically they suppress your appetite and speed up all your bodily functions ie metabolism......I've seen people get really skinny from taking these pills three times daily......my experiences, well I take them for an energy boost and it basically wires me up.....I've taken them plenty before drinking and it never was a problem.......although I have had experiences of heart palpitations with Stacker 2......anyways, they're pretty much the real deal....can't say they're healthy pills but they work......

Mikey

Hiya Mikey..

Thank you very much for the 411. Actually, thank everyone for it. But Im a little concerened about getting TOO skinny as you said.

Im not looking to disappear or anything. And I know my heart will go crazy on me because it did before with other pills. Is it better to say maybe just take one pill a day? I dont need these pills eating away at my muscles and bones. Im trying to get everything healthier and I dont need to make myself sick.

Maybe someone knows of a site where I can do some more research. All the sites I found just give a little briefing on the product. I need more then that for my own sanity.

thanks again!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

lol kittie is the size of a balloon...i dont think so...i know her and she really DONT need to lose weight...as for the stacker 2's kat...jenny took them and she almost needed me to run her to the hospital...i dunno if they a good idea cwm3.gif

Hey guys, I never took Stackers cuz of all the crazy shit about it... but if you wanna take pills to help you lose weight... go to a herbal store or like the vitamin shoppe or somethin like that and ask for lipotropics... they suppress your appetite and help u burn calories and fat...they work, trust me. cwm27.gif

Originally posted by spyz:

lol kittie is the size of a balloon...i dont think so...i know her and she really DONT need to lose weight...as for the stacker 2's kat...jenny took them and she almost needed me to run her to the hospital...i dunno if they a good idea cwm3.gif

Thank you baby! *kiss*

Well I ddint get the stackers yet but I went and bought Xenadrine at GNC last ngiht. Someone told me they were the same thing basically. Trsu me hon, I wont pull and stupid stunts. I promise ya!

Thanks Lolly and Diesel77 for the info. It does help a lot. The guy at GNC wanted to kill me last night. Iw as in there forever asking every question in the book! I am going to make my diet better though as well as increase the exercising. Thanks again!

Have a nice weekend guys! cwm17.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

about the Stacker 2's. Supposedly stacker 3's arent stronger, there weaker. And if your going to buy them dont buy them at GNC for $40. I bought a bottle the other day for $25 at Harmons. They do make you feel hot and dizzy a bit, but they gave me lots of energy and kept me up.

chrissy

Excenedrine got a hold of me. It boosts the body's thermogenesis (fat burning), and consists of the same thing as other fat burners. My tolerance still is quite low to it, although its been 3 weeks. Taking these fat burners along with a healthy cardio workout, and good diet, you're guaranteed to lose the fat and retain muscle.

I think these pills make an excellent coffee alternative. smile.gif

------------------

Condense thought into a vapor of nuance.

Okay here goes...

I have some pains in my tummy now. Is it possible that they are from these Xenadrine pills? I dont really have those "ancy shaky" feelings everyone is talking about. The only thing I have notcied is Im not as hungry and my meals are smaller. Im also not snacking.

But now I have this odd pain in my stomach. It feels like a cramp at times. But its not pleasant. Not unbearable either.

So for those of you who take them, can you tell me if this could be from them?

cwm36.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE