Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NY tattoo artists...

crowina

Thank you, but are they spelt like that? I was trying to find a web page and couldn't... thanks again

you suck at the internet...

Venus Modern Body Arts

199 E 4th St

New York, NY 10009-7207

(212) 473-1954

Cross Street: Between Avenue A and Avenue B

True Blue

(718) 366-3996

6215 Fresh Pond Rd

Middle Village, NY 11379

5.5 mi E - Directions

http://www.aaatattoodirectory.com/New_York_Tattoo/NewYork.htm

you suck at the internet...

Venus Modern Body Arts

199 E 4th St

New York, NY 10009-7207

(212) 473-1954

Cross Street: Between Avenue A and Avenue B

True Blue

(718) 366-3996

6215 Fresh Pond Rd

Middle Village, NY 11379

5.5 mi E - Directions

http://www.aaatattoodirectory.com/New_York_Tattoo/NewYork.htm

thats the address, i want the "web" address so i can review the portfoilos.

The best tattoo artists imo are at andromeda in st marks place in the city...tons of rock stars get their tattoos there...i actually saw dave navarro going in there a few weeks ago...i got mine done there and it was an original sketch and they did a really great job with all of the details...

The best tattoo artists imo are at andromeda in st marks place in the city...tons of rock stars get their tattoos there...i actually saw dave navarro going in there a few weeks ago...i got mine done there and it was an original sketch and they did a really great job with all of the details...

my tatt, is going to be "east coast" written across my butt, and i really don't want a guy staring at my box all day... are they proffesional?... i went to a few and the guys are a little too excited to do the piece.

lol when i went they were pretty professional....I haven't really seen any good women tattoo artists...not to say that theyre not out there, but there are a few tattoo parlors run by women in the west village and they're nowhere near as good artistically...you also kind of have to judge by the tattoos that they have themselves...the women have some really nasty, totally ordinary ones that you could get done at any shopping mall in america...i was surprised by the level of professionalism and by the actual artistic talent at andromeda...theyre a little pricey though

lol when i went they were pretty professional....I haven't really seen any good women tattoo artists...not to say that theyre not out there, but there are a few tattoo parlors run by women in the west village and they're nowhere near as good artistically...you also kind of have to judge by the tattoos that they have themselves...the women have some really nasty, totally ordinary ones that you could get done at any shopping mall in america...i was surprised by the level of professionalism and by the actual artistic talent at andromeda...theyre a little pricey though

price is no matter, it's going to be on me forever... how much an hour did you pay... i'll look at their portfolios, thank you

intoxicated...post a pic of your tat

and crowina are you serious about the "east coast" tattoo? oh and post a pic when you do get it...

wow! this brings back memories of when Dee was thinking about getting her tat and when Linabina was talking about her clit piercing...the good old days of the sex board :(

intoxicated...post a pic of your tat

and crowina are you serious about the "east coast" tattoo? oh and post a pic when you do get it...

wow! this brings back memories of when Dee was thinking about getting her tat and when Linabina was talking about her clit piercing...the good old days of the sex board :(

of course i'm getting it done, what do you think i'm all talk like you?