Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening of Avalon Fridays w/ Crooklyn Clan & Vic Latino, 2/3

I'm shocked man. I like their friday parties alot more than the Saturday parties. I realize last week was dead until Ojeda got on, but for real. House in the chapel? There's gunna have to change the lighting in there.

Yeah, I hear ya...such a waste of a good venue. They need some new management ASAP.

I'm shocked man. I like their friday parties alot more than the Saturday parties. I realize last week was dead until Ojeda got on, but for real. House in the chapel? There's gunna have to change the lighting in there.

they are going to change the lighting from what i was told

that room has potential ( chapel) but def the lighting needs to be changed asap .or else it has no vibe

While I dont frequent avalon too often I do make it out for Friday nights occasionally, and all i have to say is: rap and rock on main floor? Are you fuckin kiddin me? Vic Latino? Avalon just lost the little respect I still had left for it. If they think this will draw in more people they are crazy, all this will do is make avalon even more deserted than it already is. They need to go back to booking some good international talent like they used to (avh, mauro picotto, scot project, just some names that i popped out first), that place in managed like bull-shit. Past 3 times I went one of my boys got kicked out for some stupid shit, place went down the tubes a long time ago and now it just got even worse. So how long do you give avalon before they close up shop? i say 3 months.

they are going to change the lighting from what i was told

that room has potential ( chapel) but def the lighting needs to be changed asap .or else it has no vibe

I'm not sure they're planning on keeping it this way. I've heard them spin house in the chapel before, but they didn't change the lighting. It was all bright like it usually is in there.

I'm not sure they're planning on keeping it this way. I've heard them spin house in the chapel before, but they didn't change the lighting. It was all bright like it usually is in there.

yeah that was my party..

when the spiderclub was shut cause waterdamage or some shit ...we moved it there..

and that was the biggest problem...the lighting cannot be dimmed, only turned off or on....very ghetto

yeah that was my party..

when the spiderclub was shut cause waterdamage or some shit ...we moved it there..

and that was the biggest problem...the lighting cannot be dimmed, only turned off or on....very ghetto

Damn man. I'm gunna be heading out there tomorrow I think. I might as well enjoy it for the last two weeks.

Did they shut your party down already? or are they letting you continue until the 3rd?

Damn man. I'm gunna be heading out there tomorrow I think. I might as well enjoy it for the last two weeks.

Did they shut your party down already? or are they letting you continue until the 3rd?

nope..

they shut it down ..so no afterhours tonight

i do a party at OPUS 22 for early part

come down for a bit, we have rik santiago and peter bailey spinning..

only a $10 cover

Man. Fastfast. I was there last night for the last friday on the main floor and I could tell the place was going in the shitter. The hiphop room was packed out with thugs trying to grab any girl that walks by, and guys pushing each other off girls they've been dancing with. Really fucking disheartening they're going to move these idiots to the main floor. Not that I hate hip hop, I just hate the crowd it brings. I will never understand people who go to the club to meet their future baby mama's and grab any girl that walks by because she's alone or with a female friend...the crowd just breeds problems and disrespect. I really fucking hope they don't close the chapel at 3 like they close it now for hip hop.

Something about Avalon telling me it's gunna turn into an Exit soon, or even worse, not be in business much longer.

Side note, Armand Pena ripped it last night. MIA breakbeats, some sick dirty beats, and some breaks in there. Great night. I danced my face off until 5am.