Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To everyone I saw last night

az-tec

Hey all-

just want to let some you guys in on what happened to me last night.

I got to twillo and was having a great time. I got to see everyone and was loving the music. then about 20 minutes into Picotto's set I ended up seeing some of my friends from home. I sat next to them on the speaker shut my eyes and just listened to the beats. after like 10 minutes of chillin I look up and see a bouncer staring at me and the guys next to me. he walks over taps me and them on the shoulder and points at the exit. He says you have to leave right now. Iwasnt even gonna argue with him cause I knew it wouldnt get me anywhere.

I waqs soooooooo depressed I waited so long to hear him spin. frown.gif So that is the reason I didnt get a chance to sy bye to any of youDave- Il eft a voicemail on your cell. Dee, Pooh ,diego, Mike, Art, Yvette, Dean I think that is everyone I saw......too bad I couldnt chill with you guys more.

Then after I got the boot, my night started to begin. Not gonna get into tht whole story but it was good seeing the people I did later on. Ooana thanks for helpin me out of a bad situation. Tanya and Cara it was good seeing you again. And Steve thanx a lot for the ride home bro, it is very appreciated.

Oh man....what a weekend smile.gif

later all-

Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Anytime Andy, just sorry we didn't fix things sooner.

Oy what a night. <laughs>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

good seein you andy, thanx for the gum. me and diego were lookin for you and your boy for a while, we were like that punk stepped off already. this weekend the security was extra dickish. friday night was fuckin insane...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Shit man... What can I say, That's a total bummer... I'm tellin ya, If that shit happened to me, I'd be fuckin pissed, really! Not to mention the fact that I'd be totally stranded outside until my friends left.. No ride home at all ( we all drive from PA)...

I don't think I wanna face it, but there seems to be a change in the way Twilo is operating.. I have to say, I'm one of the coolest vibes when I hang out there every Friday, and on the last Friday I wuz there, for Deep Dish, I got pulled out to their questioning room, u know? the one w the table and the door to the street... I seriously don't beleive I did anything suspicious, or niether did I behave bad in any way.., but anyways they made me empty my pockets and shit, barkin at me as if I were a Drug dealer... Fuck That! man!!! WTF Is wrong W Twilo Security.. Needless to say, they brought me down like motherfuckers!

Now that I read ur story I can perfectly relate, and I can also see myself in the same situation.. Chillin on the speaker, travellin w the music, and then BAM! you're OUT!! for no particular reason?!!! cwm21.gif That would really fuck my night up! I have always felt so safe in Twilo... seriously, I go there I do my thing, be all safe n shit and get out..., but now man.. I'm fuckin psyched and paranoid w these security fuckers!! As sad as it is, this is the biggest con (and only one so far) that I hold against Twilo... If they dont do somn about it, it can be very bad.. very very bad.. It's lil things like that that'll slowly kill the vibe... cwm10.gifcwm21.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

We'll have to make up for the time you missed gettin down at Twilo this Fri at Cream...I'm sure that won't be too hard my friend and hopefully we will have some company on the dance floor...

------------------

"Up all night...sleep all day."

AIM - E123NYC

IntroLogoM.jpg

Originally posted by p00h:

good seein you andy, thanx for the gum. me and diego were lookin for you and your boy for a while, we were like that punk stepped off already. this weekend the security was extra dickish. friday night was fuckin insane...

it's funny you mention that, friday night i saw and interesting conflict concerning the security.

i arrived at 2 with my lady and another gf, to find that my crew was being ejected at that moment. evidently, from a source inside, they were standing with/dancing with two girls who decided to split up a pill in the wide open. hence the guilt by association thang took place.

although my friends probably had been drinking, (havent spoken to them yet) and for all i know said something about these girls being ejected, the bouncers decided that only 2 of the crew had to leave along with the girls, but as it ended they all did.

so throughout the night, i figured i would keep my eyes peeled for such instances. at like 4am, im by the speaker near the booth, back bar side, when i see this threesome, two shirtless tatooed clowns with a girl forming a circle and doing bumps of the k-bomb off of each others hands. so i tap the one guy on the shoulder and tell him to take it somewhere less obvious. suprisingly they obliged, and not 20 minutes later i saw another guy doing bumps off his hand in the wide open sitting on top of a speaker. knowing with my luck, i would get booted for whiping my fucking nose in the view of a bouncer.

anyway, my point is, while they seemed strict on some notes, they were suprisingly blind on the other hand. i know it's impossible to monitor that whole place, and these things i saw stay within my rule of thumb, that the more obvious you are about doing something you shouldnt be, in most cases it's less noticeable.

sorry to hear you fell victim andy, at least you didnt take a closet tour, it was a little cold for a hose job saturday morning.

be cool,

stephen

------------------

we must cultivate our gardens...

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by pulsedriver:

You seemed really bummed....so sorry!

Its cool you ended up at the loft though...good to see you!

Hey did you stay long after the clothes came off?

That party was a mess, funny enough, I walked up and saw Andy on the street and was like... 'What the hell are you doing here?'

LOL

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

If I ever suggest going to get cloves again, remind me that whatever we return to my be VERY different. What a mind f*** that was!

-Oo

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Hey Andy...

Some loft party huh? LOL

Bust out the dollar bills! What a crazy girl.

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Oh man that sucks... What the hell is wrong with their security? I mean, it's one thing if they SEE you DOING something, taking a pill or doing a bump. But to ASSUME that if you have your eyes closed that you're fucked up is horrible. What if you had 4 drinks? That's just insane......... At least they didn't beat you smile.gif Crazy assholes..

Az-tec I know i already spoke to you that nite but MAN so sorry to hear that...I think Mp3some and wizard got some point. But also I thik you should have stood up for yourself especially if you didn't have anything on you. I hope this doesn't lead to finger pointing and sh*& like that. I'd hate to see this lead to a misunderstanding but all unearned suffering is redemptive and we'll all make sure next friday you'll have a good time....

I know I'll do everyone a favor if i tone it down, which i will.

KingPharoa and Jammy thnx. for helping me out...

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Andy...

Some loft party huh? LOL

Bust out the dollar bills! What a crazy girl.

Thanks for watching my sis and cousin wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com