Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what does "c-section" mean in new slang? jenwusf?

weyes

jenwusf and zena mentioned "c-section ladies" in a thread about last weekend's avalon experience. if they weren't talking about women who had just given birth through caesarean sections, what were they talking about? the scars from those are very low these days, and i don't think anyone would've been wearing clothes that would have revealed a scar in that area that night; i think it was a cold one.

is this some new slang? can someone please clue me in?

Me no sabo either, I did see a girl who was overweight and had belly hangin out her shirt that had stretch marks? It is soo weird, that night I even overheard the security guy remarking about how horrid the female aspect of the crowd was.:what:

here's the passage from jenwusf's post:

It's really sad to see the state of what clubbing has become; the best DJs only play in the clubs that can afford to pay them and the only people that go don't have a clue who they are listening to. They're just there to try and look good amongst the other poseurs, what with their fake tans, boob jobs, really bad and wrinkly skin, and c-sections...

does that help at all?