Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sat.Feb18/ SOUTH DADE/KENDALL: FREAKSHOW

sgtfury

Saturday, Feb. 18 electronic dance music returns to the south dade/kendall area. Located at 10442 s.w. 186st. For those of you familiar or unfamiliar with the area, on 186st and U.S 1, you head west. About a block away from U.S 1 there is a f'n dive of a bar called Goodfellas. Our party is going to be on the top floor of this place and will have its own entrance and exit. Its a pretty good size spot with a dancefloor, a area with a pool table and a free private vip area. THERE IS A 24 HOUR LIQUOR LICENSE SO THE PARTY WILL GO AS LONG AS WE WANT. So heres the deal:

The party starts at 8pm. From 8-10 admission is---- FREE! From 8-10 we will be having some rock and top 40 tunes played by pride of south beach, DJ Jimmy GO GO.

After 10, admission is going to be 8 bucks on the list/10 bucks no list. The list will be open all night. From 10 till close we will have a full night of dance music with residents DJ RC, DJ GREGG, and......A VERY SPECIAL GUEST CLUBPLANET MIAMI DJ --- IM NOT GOING TO SAY HIS NAME YET, CUZ HE HASNT CALLED ME BACK TO CONFIRM BUT HE PLAYS "SOULFUL HOUSE" the night will feature everything from house to tech house to retro house to progressive house to funky house to some trance, some techno and all points in between.

should be fun, so..if you want to go out but dont want to schlep all the way to the beach or downtown...check it out.

Less than two weeks away!!!!!!!!!!!

Renovation went well!!!!!!!

RC and crew are lugging in a JBL SRX-700 system with full MARTIN & ABSTRACT lighting rig, Pioneer DJM-600 mixer, Mackie monitor system, Etc, Etc, Etc.....

Place can hold about 150-200....

GUEST LIST ATsonmarcmanagement@hotmail.com

We are a go!!!

SEE EVERYONE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder what was on your mind when you posted this. :D

Didn't you know? Time Sluts are the new, hottest, hippest thing out.

You'll see them first hand at FREAKSHOW.....

I'm superkillerfunkadeliktotallyhyped about this event!!!!!!

IT WILL BE THE FIRST OF ITS KIND IN SOUTH MIAMI-DADE

10442 s.w. 186st./MAKE RIGHT OFF US1 VENUE IS ON LEFT

I know some of you southern bitches better come out and reprezent - especially those that live just as close or closer than I to the venue...even if you pass through on your way to the beach...I should be playing from around 10 to midnight.