Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sasha or AVB? Whats your suggestion?

dude.. you cry all the time how i diss you.. so i stop it.. now you come with this? maybe i should start polluting your posts again?

and ill most likely be at sasha tonight.. come to crobar and talk about my mother..

arent u the one that tells everyone they need to learn how to take a joke? im fuckin around bro, after i said it i apologized, so u need chill out and stop cryin. all of sudden you want to stop talkin trashin and makin jokes and like nomembername said, we are supposed to stop when your ready? man i was jokin around, lighten up.....i wont say shit anymore.....jokin around is one thing , but what you did was SERIOUS bashing, and i fuckin apologized 2 posts after so chill out, take a deep dreath, no more drama, cant we all just get along.

arent u the one that tells everyone they need to learn how to take a joke? im fuckin around bro, after i said it i apologized, so u need chill out and stop cryin. all of sudden you want to stop talkin trashin and makin jokes and like nomembername said, we are supposed to stop when your ready? man i was jokin around, lighten up.....i wont say shit anymore.....jokin around is one thing , but what you did was SERIOUS bashing, and i fuckin apologized 2 posts after so chill out, take a deep dreath, no more drama, cant we all just get along.

talking to him is like talking to a piece of wood...the kid will never learn. he thinks he is the king of CP or something. i only hope i see him out at Sasha tonight so I can spit in his face. i'll make sure to get in a few good shots for you. have fun at Spirit, try and spin by Crobar if you can :beer:

talking to him is like talking to a piece of wood...the kid will never learn. he thinks he is the king of CP or something. i only hope i see him out at Sasha tonight so I can spit in his face. i'll make sure to get in a few good shots for you. have fun at Spirit, try and spin by Crobar if you can :beer:
cant wait to fight you..

I've heard you say that to about 5 other people on here in the past and word on the street is when you finally did run in to them you either kissed their asses all night or didn't say a word.

I love internet tough guys :rolleyes:

nah son.. you got me mixed up with someone..

make sure to bring your boys if you wanna stand a chance against me..ive been hungry to give a good beating lately.. might be fun to do it with sasha playing in the background..

and i hope 9mile talks shit too.. ill fuck him up after with your blood still fresh on my knuckles..

yea man ill i try to stop by crobar, you are one of the few people on here that are chill and I would actually wanna meet. Ill be rockin a pink t that says" the city that never sleeps" if anyone in crobar or spirit sees me, holla. But as for you and gotmilk? you guys need to smoke a blunt together or something, actually i think me, nomembername, d scharwtz, gotmilk, cosmicgate, & rayray all need to smoke some blunts together, how interesting would that fuckin be?