Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who wants to get really WET and go DEEP with me at WMC???!!!

Yeah, thought that might catch your eye, you dirty little devil! :grin3:

Seriously though....

Was wondering.... do any of you that are headin down to Miami for the week SCUBA dive?? Gonna be down there for at least 9 days, and it would be pretty bad ass to log some bottom time with a few cool new people! ;D

So hey, hit me up - I know WMC is all about the music and the wild ass parties (hell yeah, bring it on!!!!) ... but with 52 degree waters here at home, I'm gonna be making the most of everything above and below water!

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

Who needs a hot tub when the ocean water is warm and blue?!?!

*did I mention there is a sick ass reef (perfect for snorkeling) just off of Nikki Beach???*

ahhhhh, can't freakin wait!

;}

~h

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

www.myspace.com/intrica

this is where I found the link to your space. great weather,the ocean and parties together, perfect blend. Later, M

Isn't that where that plane went down a month ago? Scuba diving...hangovers and diving just don't seem like they mesh well. :vomit2:

the water will be invigorating and the oxygen from your scuba tank should also help with your hangover... however, swallowing a mouthful of seawater probably wouldnt be good..

the water will be invigorating and the oxygen from your scuba tank should also help with your hangover... however, swallowing a mouthful of seawater probably wouldnt be good..

Uh... yeah.. no can do. I'm actually going to be a *good little girl* the first few days I'm in Miami so that I can safely go diving.... nobody wants to get "bent"....

I would say on day 3 I'm gonna have to switch to plain ol' snorkeling (bringin extra gear btw!!) due to the amount of over-exertion I intend to partake in ;D

Woooohoooo!!!!!!!!! :devil: