Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio4

Love the bullshit on the boards!!!!!!!!!!!

Studio 4 has NEVER been shut down.

Has never had any violations.

And the reason there hasnt been much Studio 4 talk on CP is because these boards arent nearly as busy as they used to be

and its pretty much just promoters on here anyway with a handful of clubkids.

We have Been Packed every Friday and Saturday night.

AND

AMOUTHFUL

I know for a fact you work for Studio 9

You should know better than to come on a messageboard and talk shit pal.

Congrats on your New Saturday Night Resident though...

lol........................."s9" (god how i cringe when you refer to yourselves as "s9")

You are sooooooooooo well aware that we are currently (as we were when we opened over a year ago) ONE of, if not thee, most successful clubs in jersey................by far. Save your BULLSHIT inquires, DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU ARE FOOLING ANYONE? lol c'mon.................Heres a hit,EVERYONE KNOWS EACH OTHER ON THESE MESSAGE BOARDS, so for you to casually come on here and be like "hey , i heard blah blah blah blah"....DOSENT WORK. All you have to do is search your other REDICULOUS posts and see that EVERY SINGLE post has to to with "s9" (god i f 'in haaaaate when you call it that). C,mon guys, dont ya think you should put you efforts in a different direction?

Denny , i feel for you , THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE GONNA BE DEALING WITH WITH "S9" ? lol...good luck denny.

"S9" as i told you long ago...........worry bout yourselves ,maybe you would have more success if you concentrate on your OWN club. wE WISH YOU THE BEST, dont hate

KostaP, I don't work for S9 and if you see from my past boards I like S4. Glad to hear u r still open. Relax......

Nice try

It was CONFIRMED by one of your coworkers....cats outta the bag.

Its ok

do you.....your posts arent gonna break us!!!!!!

Ill be sure to post some pictures of our white party weekend tomrrow