Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well FEB 10TH STEREO in MONTREAL will have TIMMY REGISFORD (shelter)

Bring passports, last 3 times i went to montreal driver license was enough but when i went 3 weeks ago they wanted passports. You guy's will love Stereo it's the best club i've been to in north america.

They "required" passports or "suggested" having them? I went to the website and from what I could tell, it is not required yet. Do you knwo I place I can get one in a week LOL

Well it depends who's at the border, when i got there 7am to hit aria and stereo (long drive do to a blizzard) the lady (or bitch in that matter) asked for passports or we had to go back to NY, we went to the Us side, had people fax over the first page of the passport, went back after bout 45 mins to the canadian border and there was another lady that just asked for driver license. So it really depends on who's working at the border and their attituted. Bring a passport just in case otherwise looks like from this year and on at least it's a 50/50 chance you go in or out. Have fun at Stereo guys