Clubplanet Nightlife Community

armin at spirit

yeah and it was really good trance...him and dj remy tore it up in there....i was up in the air wether or not to go to the bore fest with sasha at crobar or little more up tempo with armin. Choose armin and it was a great idea cause he tore it up in there. That system in spirit is sick. Place was mobed,at one point you could barely move. Armin def puts on a good show. Ill be back to see him again next time. Not to leave Dj Remy out but he was a sick opener as well. Overall great night.

yeah and it was really good trance...him and dj remy tore it up in there....i was up in the air wether or not to go to the bore fest with sasha at crobar or little more up tempo with armin. Choose armin and it was a great idea cause he tore it up in there. That system in spirit is sick. Place was mobed,at one point you could barely move. Armin def puts on a good show. Ill be back to see him again next time. Not to leave Dj Remy out but he was a sick opener as well. Overall great night.

What makes you think Crobar was a bore fest? Sasha was off the hook last night.

I'm not a big fan of trance, but seeing how he works the crowd was very good. Some dickhead was trying to get his Tiesto record signed. What a moron lol His mixing is ver on point. His beatmatching skills and the way he works tracks are great. I'm just not a huge fan of his track selection. He dropped a few tracks that I liked though.

Marco V - False Light

Interstate - Remember Me (Terry Bones Remix)

etc,.

I got to meet him which was pretty cool. He is really chill... not like other celebs... Here are a few pics of him mixing...

n109079553018246318904jw.jpg

n109079553018246627644sg.jpg

n109079553018246730556md.jpg

silverbull doesnt like armin because he is an established music superstar....if armin were grassroots and no one knew of him or how good he reallly was silver would like him because he was the 1st person to know about this up and comin guy named armin.....u stick to live percussion house sets silver and I'll go and i'll get to experience 5 hour sets with the best djs in the world

silverbull doesnt like armin because he is an established music superstar....if armin were grassroots and no one knew of him or how good he reallly was silver would like him because he was the 1st person to know about this up and comin guy named armin.....u stick to live percussion house sets silver and I'll go and i'll get to experience 5 hour sets with the best djs in the world

Silverbull and I know each other, we've hit the dance floor a couple of times 2gether, so I think he knows I was kidding. So maybe let him respond 2 me. Sorry, but felt like I had 2say that.

LOL. That actually sounds like Gabe for a sec there. BWAHAHAHA.