Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sven vath last night

well, it's now *looking at clock* 2 in the afternoon, and i'm not seeing any posts about sven vath last night.....so i'm gonna assume everyone involved is still either sleeping or dancing to the music stuck in their heads.

DAMN YOU PEOPLE!

AND DAMN FINALS!

cwm32.gif

------------------

there's no time like the present to start procrastinating!

Yo Sven Vath rocked Twilo last night. I just woke up. I had never heard him b4 but he was ill. I was only there from 4:30-7 and I still had a great time.

Now I gots to rest up for tonight.......Picotto baby!!!!!

Oh I am so excited.......

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Thats right, Sven Vath took it to the next level. He certainly punished us with his music. There was a lot of energy on that dancefloor. Excellent laser show. I wish we had them every week.

How sick was his 'barbarella' mix and then taking you back right into the mix. Nice one!

sven vath was amazingly good last night - glad i went to see him instead of mauro picotto (given the reports). Absolutely no idea where he gets his music from, it was like he had an unbelievable number of amazingly hardcode drum-machines all set up to do whatever he wanted. He was able to just bring pieces and parts in and out seemingly at will - very intense - incredible show.

good to see dee and diego - sorry i had to rush off - girlfriend trouble.

later

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

Originally posted by filthy_slag:

sven vath was amazingly good last night - glad i went to see him instead of mauro picotto (given the reports). Absolutely no idea where he gets his music from, it was like he had an unbelievable number of amazingly hardcode drum-machines all set up to do whatever he wanted. He was able to just bring pieces and parts in and out seemingly at will - very intense - incredible show.

good to see dee and diego - sorry i had to rush off - girlfriend trouble.

later

nice see you suneil, take care of that lady friend of yours!

sven blew my mind, amazing night with amazing peeps! picotto was fun as well, but vath was better. see yall this friday!

Daaaamn.. That Twilo place needs to slow down! I can't keep up with all this talent! I was dying to go to Carl Cox (had to work), was wondering what Sven Vath is all about (was dead tired on Friday night), and really wanted to go to Picotto but didn't make it! Grrrrrr, I hope they all come back SOOOOON!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see everyone had a blast on Friday.

Nolimit, feel free to rub it in whenever you see fit.

I was convinced that he was going to be a no show, so played it safe and went to DT. Had a good time, but it was no Cocoon party, that's for sure.

I won't be at S&D this friday, choosing the Caribbean sunshine and a tan instead. See ya on the 29th for Pappa, Slacker and Cass.

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

Can you say... Sven Vath ROCKS!!!!!????

He was amazing!!! from the time I stepped into Twilo to the time I left (well almost to the time I left), I was on the dance floor moving to his awesome mixing of hard techno. If many of you read the posts on Picotto about hard techno (house) not being able to take you on a journey, well you better go see Sven next time he is here! Move the crowd... build songs galore...some unique never heard (for me that is) techno music that was totally in sync with the lasers and the cold mist.

Sven is now my second favorite DJ at Twilo after PVD. For those who haven't seen him yet... GO!!!! One of my best nights at Twilo, ever!

BTW - sorry I didn't meet up with the CNYC crew... I recognized some folks like trippintrancec towrads the end of the night but by then, i was too tired. hopefully next time cwm30.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

I've got more girls on my tip than a human shish-ka-bob!

all that i have to say, is that the music got harder and harder every hour. he did NOT STOP...its was sickening.......fucking GREAT time...cant wait till he comes around again. His selection was 110% totally INTENSE.

the lasers where really pretty too. cwm35.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg