Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I know who leaked DIBIZA........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I produce. And taking 4 years on a simple dance track is ridiculous.

granted producing a dance track does take longer then a hip hop song and such, but still 4 years is just way to long.

So how many remixes have you been asked to do and how many parties did you have aas a residency for 5 yrs and where all over the world have you been ask to play.

So how many remixes have you been asked to do and how many parties did you have aas a residency for 5 yrs and where all over the world have you been ask to play.

it doesnt matter. there are about 8765 hours in a year and about 35060 hours in a 4 year period. you tell me you cant find time to do a simple dance track? And thats what that is. a simple dance track with no musical melodies and all samples. Give me a break.

be honest, if any no name producer made this track and posted it on this website, no one would care.

but since its DT, its this great musical master piece.

cant also forget all the hrs he spends listening to music at record stores and goign thru stuff that is sent ot him daily. Ive bumped into him so many times at record stores looking searching for what moves him. And also cant forget all the other things besides music that he does on his own time.

Im not making an excuse for him taking 4 yrs to release it but its not like he hasnt been doin anyting, and thats what i want to make clear. In those 4 yrs he has also relesed 3 complilations as well. Personally the song couldve been released with the version i heard in 2004, that to me was the best one.

cant also forget all the hrs he spends listening to music at record stores and goign thru stuff that is sent ot him daily. Ive bumped into him so many times at record stores looking searching for what moves him. And also cant forget all the other things besides music that he does on his own time.

Im not making an excuse for him taking 4 yrs to release it but its not like he hasnt been doin anyting, and thats what i want to make clear. In those 4 yrs he has also relesed 3 complilations as well. Personally the song couldve been released with the version i heard in 2004, that to me was the best one.

haha silverbull, dont even bother lol, your not gonna get anywhere lol...hope all is well my friend! :)))

i don't get it what you guys talking about all this time!? first and most important thing is that the song in NOT RELEASED YET. got it? so who cares? let's wait for official release and THEN you can comment if that was worth the wait or no. please get over it!