Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..............World................

risa06

Originally posted by peeps:

that might be the understatement of the year right there.

......ughhhhhhh...ok..ok..there was NO musik...just BAAAAAAAAAD noise.........better???? cwm25.gif ....hehehehe smile.gif ............no but honestly....he played "Lady" and he mixed that song sooooooooooo bad I was ready to jump on him and bit him up smile.gif ....its my fav song.... frown.gif ...........

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by risa06:

I was talking about WORLD..............ughhhhhhhh smile.gif j/k.......I know...some of my friends went and they said that the musik was great.....I just can't go to Factory.....its a lil too much for me....but I do like it there.........

~Lola~

Lolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...u BETTER be gettin your ass to Factory this weekend!!! I'll be making my return! ;-)

SMOKEE

ok smile.gif ....when?????

~Lola~

Lola -

I'm not promoting Cream or anything, but go there on Fri night... Russ has a residency... it's a little pricey for what you get, but Dave from Toxic can hook you up i'm sure. Russ is great, people there are great, music is bangin...

~~

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

Originally posted by smokee:

Lolaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...u BETTER be gettin your ass to Factory this weekend!!! I'll be making my return! ;-)

SMOKEE

That's what I've been telling her for the last what?? CENTURY? C'mon girl! WTF do you go to Exit for (*hugz* anthony LOL)... Get your ass to Factory NOW!!!!!! smile.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Lola..

I think you need to hear DJ Russ Reign sometime.

wink.gif

True that, I totally agree...I also think you need to hear some Danny Tenaglia sometime Lola wink.gif

We'll have to carry you out on a strecher!

cwm24.gif

Steve, your fizziness, wtf is up kid? PP is in full effect next weekend.

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

Question LOLA??

If you continue to complain about Tsettos then why on earth would you go hear him play?? Isn't that a STUPID move on your part? YEP! I was at the WORLD on Sat and I didn't hear anyone complain. I guess I wasn't hanging out by you and all your crew.

Suggestion.....go get some headphones and a record and put your money where your mouth is. I would love to hear what you can do. DUDE! rolleyes.gif

Next week stick to your usual routine....EXIT.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh....Tsettos.......how did you know cwm25.gif .....I think that if they put me up there I'll do better than him smile.gif ....what the hell?!?!?!?!?!......don't they hear what this dude doing???? everyone in that place were complaning about musik a/k/a noise..............I WAS SO BORED....so I had to go to Exit after World just to say that I heared some musik on my Sat night....so...thanks to DjMundy and DjBoris I can say that.......... smile.gif

~Lola~

Originally posted by bumparella:

Question LOLA??

If you continue to complain about Tsettos then why on earth would you go hear him play?? Isn't that a STUPID move on your part? YEP! I was at the WORLD on Sat and I didn't hear anyone complain. I guess I wasn't hanging out by you and all your crew.

Suggestion.....go get some headphones and a record and put your money where your mouth is. I would love to hear what you can do. DUDE! rolleyes.gif

1 - she's not a dude.. she's a GORGEOUS girl

2 - since when can't ppl post their opinion

3 - don't call anyone stupid for having an opinion or not enjoying their night at a particular club...

How the hell can you say that Denny sucks and Boris saved your night. If anyone can kill a song it is Boring Boris!! I was there and I saw everyone there having a great time. Even the people in the back were feeling Denny. I guess you just better stick to Exit where you belong. If you had a clue you would know that the DJ that sucks in this little scenario is Boris not Denny.

1...Ummm, turn your brain on dear because I was being sarcastic with the DUDE thing. I could care less if she is pretty or not.

2...It's annoying when people are repetitive with the same bullshit. If you didn't like a DJ last week...chances are this SAT. he/she won't do it for you either.

3...Go call some of your friends on their cells...isn't it recess?

DORK!

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

3 - don't call anyone stupid for having an opinion or not enjoying their night at a particular club...

That's what I've been telling her for the last what?? CENTURY? C'mon girl! WTF do you go to Exit for (*hugz* anthony LOL)... Get your ass to Factory NOW!!!!!! smile.gif

don't yell at me frown.gif .................

------------------

Originally posted by e-tard:

How the hell can you say that Denny sucks and Boris saved your night. If anyone can kill a song it is Boring Boris!! I was there and I saw everyone there having a great time. Even the people in the back were feeling Denny. I guess you just better stick to Exit where you belong. If you had a clue you would know that the DJ that sucks in this little scenario is Boris not Denny.

fuck you................... smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

Question LOLA??

fuck you.................. smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

1...Ummm, turn your brain on dear because I was being sarcastic with the DUDE thing. I could care less if she is pretty or not.

2...It's annoying when people are repetitive with the same bullshit. If you didn't like a DJ last week...chances are this SAT. he/she won't do it for you either.

3...Go call some of your friends on their cells...isn't it recess?

DORK!

Cool off tough guy... And I'm sooo insulted with the DORK comment! I'm gonna cry frown.gif LMAO...... Some ppl are just too funny...

Originally posted by smokee:

SMOKEE

hEy SmokEeEeEeEeEeEeEe!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif how are ya?...........V told me that you were going to be there this past Sat......I guees you backed out on them huh???? smile.gif hehehehe j/k

I'll def. let you know if I'm going this weekend..........but if I won't see you....HAPPY HOLIDAYS hun smile.gif .......

~Lola~

------------------

Originally posted by e-tard:

Fuck you, now that is a good one. That is real lady like. No wonder why you are a Boris fan. With language like that I am suprised you even like the crowd at World, Exit will better suit you.

ughhhhhhhhhhh...you wish you could fuck me ................. smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

Thank God for some drama...I was starting to get bored!

- Ali cwm2.gif

hey sweetie smile.gif .............I'll go to Vinyl in Jan w/ you guyz smile.gif ......if that is OK w/ you of course wink.gif ...........

how are you?

~Lola~

------------------

GEE what would a post be without one of the "charlie's angels (HAHAHA WHATEVER)" (Amalkav, Rachel1997 and Mysteriousss) sticking their worthless 2cents in. SHUT UP YOU UGLY WHORE!!!!!! BY the way STUPID....she called this particular person STUPID for going to the club in the first place when she isn't a fan of Tsettos!!! Put a sock in it already. YOU AND YOU'RE TWO FRIENDS ARE TIRED, HONEY!