Clubplanet Nightlife Community

...wish my old ass luck...

phatman

...going back to school today first time in over 10 years...just taking various shit for now - intro to music, nutrition and a workshop later this week for substitute teaching...gonna register in county for substitute teaching as well...interesting times ahead, i'm sure...hope to get all this nervous energy out soon....lol....

...going back to school today first time in over 10 years...just taking various shit for now - intro to music, nutrition and a workshop later this week for substitute teaching...gonna register in county for substitute teaching as well...interesting times ahead, i'm sure...hope to get all this nervous energy out soon....lol....
good luck!!!!!!! i think you made a very wise choice.. no one can ever take away an education

does that mean spring break at lake havisu?

i loved "music, an appreciation".. classical stuff was my favorite.

Good luck honey! :D

any hot chicks in your classes?

...nope...but fuck it - probably make it easier for me to concentrate on the task at hand...i was def intimidated but so glad i did what i did...both classes seem very interesting - great teachers and seeming chill classmates...a lot of work - even for two classes...i have to write my own song by the end of the semester for music...lol...should be interesting....