9/11 is a lie

destruction

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I strongly suspect that "igloo" is one or more of the following:

1) A young boy fooling around on the Internet.

2) A paid troll, given license to say anything at all.

3) A guy with real sexual-identity problems.

4) A mentally disturbed individual.

5) A former abused child, firing back at the world.

6) Someone whose wife left him for another guy.

7) A guy whose girlfriend told him he didn't have it.

8) An alcoholic.

9) A crack addict.

10) A career criminal.

11) Never made it past the 6th grade.

12) An imbecile who doesn't read anything else except for literature from the NRA.

13) Lives in a trailer park.

14) Owns illegal assult rifles.

15) Drives an SUV with 40 inch wheels and a gun rack so he can look tough.

16) An naiive dunce who watches Fox News and the 700 club because his cable or satellite company only provides two channels.

FINALLY, A PICTURE OF DESTRUCTION SURFACES......

ircop6cl.jpg

ur all freakin crazy!

The guy who started this thread is claiming that a giant airplane didn't bring down the building. In fact it was brought down by someone else who coincidentally brought it down on the day the plane hit the building.

then I read someone else who said they have other theories on why other buildings fell. Everyone, please listen: Two airplanes flying into buildings causes great damage!!! Why is this so hard to believe or understand?

The real question is what mental issue causes someone to concoct wacky stories to ignore the planes, and blame something else for the destruction. My only guess is that you conspiracy guys need to get laid badly!!

"The guy who started this thread is claiming that a giant airplane didn't bring down the building. In fact it was brought down by someone else who coincidentally brought it down on the day the plane hit the building."

Do you have reading comprehension problems? No one is saying it is a coincidence.

And I really don't see what anyone's sex life has to do with whether or not the official version of the events of 9/11/01 are the actual truth.

I don't see why it is so hard to simply say "I believe X or don't believe Y" instead of resorting to childish insults about being crazy and not getting laid.

im nto beign a dick here but are you basing your opinion on oen picture??

what about this one??

wtc7_2.jpe

as for the pentagon debris who knows... again it's good in theory but they kinda have weak arguments as well.. a computer monitor still intact?? cable spools?? windows intact??? those are all extremely weak arguments IMO

Now I suppose that you will be explaining how a large building with asymmetrical damage to one corner collapsed, in it's entirety, symmetrically across the entire footprint of the building.

Now I suppose that you will be explaining how a large building with asymmetrical damage to one corner collapsed, in it's entirety, symmetrically across the entire footprint of the building.

that is where you are wrong my friend...

it's one picture.. it's easy for a bunch of theorists to say wow.. look at this picture at 3pm showing no structural damage... when in reality they pick and choose which pictures they want to put on their website...

"The guy who started this thread is claiming that a giant airplane didn't bring down the building. In fact it was brought down by someone else who coincidentally brought it down on the day the plane hit the building."

Do you have reading comprehension problems? No one is saying it is a coincidence.

And I really don't see what anyone's sex life has to do with whether or not the official version of the events of 9/11/01 are the actual truth.

I don't see why it is so hard to simply say "I believe X or don't believe Y" instead of resorting to childish insults about being crazy and not getting laid.

I didn't see anywhere these posts that you have evidence that Al Qaida was the ones who brought down the building with bombs in addition to airplanes.

Thus if it is not Al Qaida, then it was someone else and then it IS a coincidence that they choose to do this on the same day.

Also, this guy "Destruction" replied to me:

>Yes, it is coincidential. Not that I was ignoring you. I overlooked your last post. Good point

Further:

When Osama was caught confessing on video tape, he didn't mention the hidden bombs. he also mentioned that he didn't think the whole building would collapse nor was that his intention.

Regarding my insults. Since your opinions are well beyond the 99% range of opinions out there, you are either genius or crazy . . . sorry but I am going with crazy.

Also, since you are spending sooo much time writing about something that is crazy, I feel confident to say you are not getting laid. Most girls are not into insane guys and with all the time you spend on this non-sense, you probably don't have enough time to wooo the ones who may be into wackiness.

finally I am taking my time to argue about this because this is an important war and this was a terrible tradgedy. Thus, I find it very upsetting to see people making up wacky stories intended to cloud an important and tragic event.

I'm not intimidated with your childish death threats. I'm sure the MPD would like to know about you.

And obby, your faggot induced music mix is lame at best.

Death Threats? Unless you're planning on jerking yourself off to death? Is that even possible? LOL

Interpol has had you on their radar for some time now! LOL

U'r such a fucking pussy! Seriously!

clueless!

Get back to your COMMI web site, Scooter!

I didn't see anywhere these posts that you have evidence that Al Qaida was the ones who brought down the building with bombs in addition to airplanes.

Thus if it is not Al Qaida, then it was someone else and then it IS a coincidence that they choose to do this on the same day.

Also, this guy "Destruction" replied to me:

>Yes, it is coincidential. Not that I was ignoring you. I overlooked your last post. Good point

Further:

When Osama was caught confessing on video tape, he didn't mention the hidden bombs. he also mentioned that he didn't think the whole building would collapse nor was that his intention.

Regarding my insults. Since your opinions are well beyond the 99% range of opinions out there, you are either genius or crazy . . . sorry but I am going with crazy.

Also, since you are spending sooo much time writing about something that is crazy, I feel confident to say you are not getting laid. Most girls are not into insane guys and with all the time you spend on this non-sense, you probably don't have enough time to wooo the ones who may be into wackiness.

finally I am taking my time to argue about this because this is an important war and this was a terrible tradgedy. Thus, I find it very upsetting to see people making up wacky stories intended to cloud an important and tragic event.

1) Where is the "proof" that Al-Qaeda even exists?

2) Or that OBL is no longer a CIA asset?

3) Prove AQ didn't plant the bombs too? Are we now in the habit of taking OBL at his word?

4) What does ANY of this have to do with my sex life?

5) How would you prove ANY theory about the actual event that brought down the WTC towers, since the steel was melted and shipped to China YEARS ago?

6) Explain how a fire that can ruin several steel frame buildings to the point of collapse leaves a passport intact to be found by the authorities days later?

There are too many parts of this story that don't add up. I don't claim to know exactly what happened, I claim that none of us know (or probably ever will know) exactly what happened. All I'm saying is that the official version of this story is hogwash.

5) How would you prove ANY theory about the actual event that brought down the WTC towers, since the steel was melted and shipped to China YEARS ago?

6) Explain how a fire that can ruin several steel frame buildings to the point of collapse leaves a passport intact to be found by the authorities days later?

hogwash.

an unburned passport??? that is such a weak argument.. computer monitors still intact?? c'mon now... surely you can base a theory on this?? that is so ridiculous

"Melted" Steel

CLAIM: "We have been lied to," announces the Web site AttackOnAmerica.net. "The first lie was that the load of fuel from the aircraft was the cause of structural failure. No kerosene fire can burn hot enough to melt steel." The posting is entitled "Proof Of Controlled Demolition At The WTC."

FACT: Jet fuel burns at 800° to 1500°F, not hot enough to melt steel (2750°F). However, experts agree that for the towers to collapse, their steel frames didn't need to melt, they just had to lose some of their structural strength--and that required exposure to much less heat. "I have never seen melted steel in a building fire," says retired New York deputy fire chief Vincent Dunn, author of The Collapse Of Burning Buildings: A Guide To Fireground Safety. "But I've seen a lot of twisted, warped, bent and sagging steel. What happens is that the steel tries to expand at both ends, but when it can no longer expand, it sags and the surrounding concrete cracks."

"Steel loses about 50 percent of its strength at 1100°F," notes senior engineer Farid Alfawak-hiri of the American Institute of Steel Construction. "And at 1800° it is probably at less than 10 percent." NIST also believes that a great deal of the spray-on fireproofing insulation was likely knocked off the steel beams that were in the path of the crashing jets, leaving the metal more vulnerable to the heat.

Death Threats? Unless you're planning on jerking yourself off to death? Is that even possible? LOL

Interpol has had you on their radar for some time now! LOL

U'r such a fucking pussy! Seriously!

clueless!

Get back to your COMMI web site, Scooter!

That's COMMIE. Not COMMI. LEARN TO READ!

White inbred trailer park trash.

Only pussies threaten people with guns.

>They declared war on us in 1990 and have blown up lots of stuff since then. And we have captured many members.

>We are at war with them. I would say that makes him anything but an asset.

3) Prove AQ didn't plant the bombs too?

>You can not prove a negative

Are we now in the habit of taking OBL at his word?

>Granted before the war, we mostly ignored him. But we are definitely in the habit of taking his comments very seriously now!

>The immense amount of time you spend on wackiness prevents you from getting laid. If you focused more on getting laid, in an effort to woo the ladies, you would be forced to start accepting reality and start acting like a more intelligent human being.

>My extensive research in physics has taught me that giant airplanes flying into buildings causes great damage.

As an experiment, I suggest you drive your car into your house at full speed and see if anything happens. I bet stuff will get fucked up and something might even fall down. And I bet that the day you do it someone will not simultaneously plant a bomb in your house.

>Where was the passport? where did it end up?

More importantly, who cares!?!

A passport survived, but that doesn't mean airplanes crashing doesn't cause damage.

There are too many parts of this story that don't add up. I don't claim to know exactly what happened, I claim that none of us know (or probably ever will know) exactly what happened. All I'm saying is that the official version of this story is hogwash.

>No one will ever know anything exactly. But that is just life.

What we do know is that 2 planes flew into the building which started a fire. We also know that shortly after that, the buildings collapsed. To me the most likely story is that the planes caused the collapse!

Again, I suggest you focus on getting laid and this bizarre dream of yours will soon wither away.

Also, if you need any sextoys, please visit my site

SEXTOY.com

Dave

3) Prove AQ didn't plant the bombs too? Are we now in the habit of taking OBL at his word?

The above statements are sponsored by the Imbecile Brigade, and organization dedicated to the pursuit of pure stupidity, ignorance, and lack of education. up2late is a founding member and Director of Recruitment.

Originally Posted by up2late

>They declared war on us in 1990 and have blown up lots of stuff since then. And we have captured many members.

>>And who is your source for this information?

>> Source? Apparently the idea that the government might lie to you is something that never crossed your mind.

>>Prove that the planes were the primary cause of collapse, for any of the 3 WTC towers. And I said prove, not some more "the gov't said X" hype. AGAIN: I'm not saying any of the popular theories are the actual truth, I think it is more like NONE of them including the story that came out of the Kean Commission are the actual truth.

>Granted before the war, we mostly ignored him. But we are definitely in the habit of taking his comments very seriously now!

>The immense amount of time you spend on wackiness prevents you from getting laid. If you focused more on getting laid, in an effort to woo the ladies, you would be forced to start accepting reality and start acting like a more intelligent human being.

>> Good to know that getting laid is more important to you than knowing the truth. Also good to know that you think you can only get laid by fronting about your beliefs and telling people what they like to hear. Enjoy that.

>My extensive research in physics has taught me that giant airplanes flying into buildings causes great damage.

As an experiment, I suggest you drive your car into your house at full speed and see if anything happens. I bet stuff will get fucked up and something might even fall down. And I bet that the day you do it someone will not simultaneously plant a bomb in your house.

A passport survived, but that doesn't mean airplanes crashing doesn't cause damage.

>>http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,669961,00.html

In less than a week came another find, two blocks away from the twin towers, in the shape of Atta's passport. We had all seen the blizzard of paper rain down from the towers, but the idea that Atta's passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged would have tested the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI's crackdown on terrorism.

--------------------------------------------

What we do know is that 2 planes flew into the building which started a fire. We also know that shortly after that, the buildings collapsed. To me the most likely story is that the planes caused the collapse!

>>with no other information available, a totally acceptable assumption. However, with numerous reports of secondary explosions, a huge rush to remove all the evidence form the country and melt it, etc. I find that pretty hard to take at face value.

--------------------------------

Again, I suggest you focus on getting laid and this bizarre dream of yours will soon wither away.

SEXTOY.com

>>I suggest you focus on getting with someone that doesn't require you to play dumb or tell them only what they want to hear all the time. You know where you can put your dildos.

Originally Posted by up2late

>>And who is your source for this information?

Al qaeda is my source. And after they declared war they made several attacks on US targets to prove it.

>> Source? Apparently the idea that the government might lie to you is something that never crossed your mind.

We are at war with al qaeda. You think that is a lie??? You are completely insane!!

>>Prove that the planes were the primary cause of collapse, for any of the 3 WTC towers. And I said prove, not some more "the gov't said X" hype. AGAIN: I'm not saying any of the popular theories are the actual truth, I think it is more like NONE of them including the story that came out of the Kean Commission are the actual truth.

Planes crashing into a building cause great damage. If you can't understand that you need help. As I said earlier, drive your car full speed into your house and see if anything gets damaged or falls down. this may help you understand.

>> Good to know that getting laid is more important to you than knowing the truth. Also good to know that you think you can only get laid by fronting about your beliefs and telling people what they like to hear. Enjoy that.

Getting laid requires you to be accepted by other human beings. In order to do that you have to communicate in a way that is intelligible and does not make you seem like a lunatic. if you wanted to get laid, you would be forced to listen to the points of some woman and you may finally see the light that your arguements are off the charts rediculous.

I love how you didn't respond to this fine point of mine above :)

>>http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,669961,00.html

In less than a week came another find, two blocks away from the twin towers, in the shape of Atta's passport. We had all seen the blizzard of paper rain down from the towers, but the idea that Atta's passport had escaped from that inferno unsinged would have tested the credulity of the staunchest supporter of the FBI's crackdown on terrorism.

--------------------------------------------

>>with no other information available, a totally acceptable assumption. However, with numerous reports of secondary explosions, a huge rush to remove all the evidence form the country and melt it, etc. I find that pretty hard to take at face value.

you are definitely insane and deathly in need of pussy!

--------------------------------

SEXTOY.com

>>I suggest you focus on getting with someone that doesn't require you to play dumb or tell them only what they want to hear all the time. You know where you can put your dildos.

in your case, you need to play smart because any intelligent person will tell you that you sound like a complete lunatic.

Dave

Dave, you can keep trusting the opinions and "facts" from alleged terrorist kooks and professional politicians because you're afraid you might not get pussy if you don't just parrot what comes out of the TV. Like I said, you go on and a good time with that. I don't see why this has to be about what a herb I am - either the shit went down one way or another way... I personally don't list conformity high on my list of reasons to do or think anything. It's all you, dude.

<cue gloating over how destruction and I were "owned" or some garbage>

It's all a conspiracy by our President George W. Bush. Let me tell everyone here the truth since W and I are good friends. All life on Earth may be nothing more than an elaborate facade created by a malevolent cyber-intelligence, for the purpose of placating us while our life essence is "farmed" to fuel the campaign of domination in the "real" world. In reality, the world has been laid waste and taken over by advanced artificial intelligence machines. The computers have created a false version of 20th-century life to keep us human slaves satisfied, while the AI machines draw power from the humans.

Bush is "THE ONE"

Dave, you can keep trusting the opinions and "facts" from alleged terrorist kooks and professional politicians because you're afraid you might not get pussy if you don't just parrot what comes out of the TV. Like I said, you go on and a good time with that. I don't see why this has to be about what a herb I am - either the shit went down one way or another way... I personally don't list conformity high on my list of reasons to do or think anything. It's all you, dude.

<cue gloating over how destruction and I were "owned" or some garbage>

You don't believe that islamist terrorists are blowing up stuff??

You don't believe that we are at war with Al Qaeda?

You don't believe that airplanes cause great damage when flown into buildings?

These are the opinions that you think I have been brainwashed into believing?

If that is your arguement, then we are definitely done with this discussion.