Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How I Know the FACTORY FUCKING ROCKS

I havent been going to SF that much recently...used to be there almost every Sat for Two years...but felt the vibe drastically change and decided to expand my club horizons. Occasionally I would go back, and although the music was good (not rediculous), I'd have a good time, but I wouldn't have a hard time leaving or look forward to going back as much as I used to. I started going to Centro Fly (A LOT), also places like Spa and Float, ofcourse Twilo for certain nights and I felt like something was missing from these nights. This past Saturday, we were out at Spa getting a bit fucked up...I was with my crew and our girlfriends...when all of a sudden at about 3:30 we started talking about Factory and how it IS NECESSARY to go back there. Well, we did...rolled up at about 4:30...kissed Paris hello (how could she possibly forget "US ASSHOLES")...rolled inside and FUCKING LOVED IT. Chilled on the new 4th for a while...a couple of the girls we were with had never been there...and LOVED IT (even though they "KNEW" they wouldn't)...then it was time to recall what it was REALLY ALL ABOUT. At about 530 we busted down to the main floor (gotta love the stairs) and although the crowd wasn't exactly as how it was when I was a regular, it was def. better than how it has been since I "stopped" going religiously. The music really fucking hit me over the head and at 9 in the morning I looked at my peeps and we all had "that look" back in our eyes. The fucking look like this place is what it was like, and the people around us are the "family" that we had accepted for over 24 months of our lives. It was phenominal. If you can allow yourself to accept the "new" (meaning last 1 and a half) SF then it really can be the Factory of old. I'll be in Vegas next weekend and then probably somewhere else for NYE weekend...but the first week in the New Year we are making our OFFICIAL SF comeback. I encourage everyone to try to look at the place as I did...and if you have taken a break from it like I did...I can almost assure that you wont be dissappointed...actually I can assure that you will feel at home again.

------------------

"The world is a better place because of those who refuse to believe they can't

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

I absolutely second that. I had a great time on Saturday. I LOVED IT!!! One more time.... we gonna celebrate.... so don't stop dancing... lalala smile.gif

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

I know gravity was but he's too cool to meet anyone!

Oh come on now...I actually peeked down the stairs at about 5, but I didnt recognize any faces from the board...did you guys meet up...who was there? Hope you had fun regardless...well, I know you did.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

We came there on time smile.gif Me, rachel1997, mesteriousss, alexz, kingpharaoh, enyce2000... we all were there.... I don't understand you didn't see anybody... we stayed there like for 15 minutes.

------------------

AIM amallkavila

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

unicornx1.gif

Originally posted by amalkav:

We came there on time smile.gif Me, rachel1997, mesteriousss, alexz, kingpharaoh, enyce2000... we all were there.... I don't understand you didn't see anybody... we stayed there like for 15 minutes.

I didnt say I didnt see ANYONE...I just didnt recognize any faces from the board...plus I was in my own little world. Anyway...we will def. do it next time.

------------------

fly."

dragon_pipe_e0.gif

Partytime and I were there this Saturday!

We had a great time!

Going back this Saturday!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net