Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Nightclub In Atlantic City

SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25, 2006

REANIMATION

COME AND JOIN US AS WE UNVEIL OUR NEW STATE OF THE ART FACILITY WITH UPSCALE BARS, BOLD ATMOSPHERE, AND ELECTRIFYING SOUND & LIGHT SHOW

THE GRAND RE-OPENING OF STUDIO SIX

FEATURING

TJ / JOEY THE HATT / LU AP / TOMMYBOY / MIKE ALBA

PAULIE DAY / JASON E

WWW.CLUBTRU.COM

I'll come after my party in SINY. Me and the crew will come down that night.

never been there in those years but with the guest djs they got lined up it looks like they will be having some sick parties.

Z

ITS TIME TO BRING BACK HOUSE MUSIC...I GIVE IT ANOTHER 6-8 MONTHS...OR EVEN INTO 2007...ITS COMING BACK. I DONT KNOW IF ITS JUST ME, BUT HIP HOP IS GETTING VERY MONOTONOUS! ITS TIME TO SEE THOSE BPM'S MOVE UP INTO 130-140 AGAIN! SEE YA AT TRU

i've been goin to ac for 5 yrs...and i've been to TRU only twice.....

bwahahaha

and the longest i've stayed in there was about 10 minutes

wierd wierd place

definitly a differnt kind of club. but hopefully with these guest djs they have comming up in the line up it will get better. im lookin foward to robbie rivera.

Z

definitly a differnt kind of club. but hopefully with these guest djs they have comming up in the line up it will get better. im lookin foward to robbie rivera.

Z

robbie rivera is horrible live.. i know resident djs who blend better than he does

I liked his productions like 5 yrs ago...complete has-been

robbie rivera is horrible live.. i know resident djs who blend better than he does

I liked his productions like 5 yrs ago...complete has-been

are you kiddin bro, i did parties with him at discotheque in nyc. he fuckin killed it every time he played for his once a month residency. and he also has a few new hot tracks out. im sure he will rip it up.

Z

Robbie will be in Tru spinning from 3am - 12noon

In Studio Six peeps are going to be amazed at the $500,000 rennovation project.

The music is going to be high energy with a state of the art sound and light show.

I welcome you all to be my guests on February 25.

BTW Rivera is the man and fuckin kills it!!!!!!

Robbie will be in Tru spinning from 3am - 12noon

In Studio Six peeps are going to be amazed at the $500,000 rennovation project.

The music is going to be high energy with a state of the art sound and light show.

I welcome you all to be my guests on February 25.

BTW Rivera is the man and fuckin kills it!!!!!!

yeeeooo what up, i gotta call you. haha i been so busy with stupid shit, ill call you this weekend and get the rundown bout studio 6. and you are right robbie kills it all the time. i did many parties and had him guest dj many times. he packed every room and the place was nutts. i love when he spinns.talk to ya later kid.

jack Z

Robbie Rivera is the fucking MAN!

I cant wait to see him at Tru...and I am soooo glad he is doing a marathon set till noon....this is what it is all about for me!....I'm rolling over after Casbah at 6am to just be apart of the awesome vibe I'm sure will be taking place in that building on that night.

HOUSE MUSIC ALL NIGHT LONG!

and

I'm so pumped about spinning in Studio...I can't wait to see what they did with the room....I will be doing a late set around 7 or 8....I know people will be rolling back and fourth between the 2 clubs.....so stop by and say hello....

Cya at Mass

:)

I'm so pumped about spinning in Studio...I can't wait to see what they did with the room....I will be doing a late set around 7 or 8....I know people will be rolling back and fourth between the 2 clubs.....so stop by and say hello....

Cya at Mass

:)

good luck killer