Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What I want my life to be like when I'm 48

Last Saturday when I was in "BED", I saw this hot woman. She was... no, wait, that's a stupid beginning: a hot woman in a trendy club - what a fucking surprise!

Anyway, so she seemed to be in her very early thirties (yeah, it's difficult to tell ages in dark clubs, but I've been fairly good at it lately) and, as I said, real hot! She was a brunette, about 5'8", approximately 34C-24-34, and she was wearing a short skirt, tight revealing top and high heels. She pranced by, walked up to those mattresses that were around the dance floor because of which the club was named "BED" and dropped on one mattress next to a man, who immediately rolled her over on her back, put his arms around her, and they started deep kissing.

Now the man was in his late forties, and I thought that he was in very good shape - at least he didn't have the slightest sign of a gut. I got a better sight of him when they went to dance: he wore a plaid flannel shirt, khaki pants and cheap looking brown loafers; his hair was a mess sticking out in every direction. This colorful couple didn't stay on the dance floor long, apparently my ol' boy was eager to get back to getting physical with his gorgeous babe on the mattress.

As I looked at this guy with his date, I thought: that's my role model, because that's exactly what my life should be like when I'm 48! Must be awesome: chillin' on a Saturday night in a hot nightclub, ordering bottles of fine liquor, relaxing in a VIP with a great-looking much younger woman. Maybe getting old doesn't have to be as scary as we picture it, in any case it doesn't mean becoming boring, just waiting for when we become really old and die... I hope that I'm like this guy when I'm 48, except that I'd dress better than a flannel shirt and Rockports!

better start saving NOW!

Bingo. Sounds like he's a typical manhattan business man, stockbroker type if you must.

She's a golddigging whore. Can't be the looks, as you've described, has to be the money.

But, you're right. If I've got the money, why not let a hot piece of tail hang out?

She's a golddigging whore. Can't be the looks, as you've described, has to be the money.

Aww, come on! I am sure that he excited her with his brilliant mind and charmed her with his wonderful personality! And she figured she can just change his hair and his wardrobe!

im going to do it up just like that .. 1000% .. in a foriegn country where only a weeks pay can get me all that and not a years pay like it would in nyc!

I'm with you, Brother! Do you know which foreign countries have New York quality clubs, New York quality women and foreign country prices yet?

Last Saturday when I was in "BED", I saw this hot woman. She was... no, wait, that's a stupid beginning: a hot woman in a trendy club - what a fucking surprise!

Anyway, so she seemed to be in her very early thirties (yeah, it's difficult to tell ages in dark clubs, but I've been fairly good at it lately) and, as I said, real hot! She was a brunette, about 5'8", approximately 34C-24-34, and she was wearing a short skirt, tight revealing top and high heels. She pranced by, walked up to those mattresses that were around the dance floor because of which the club was named "BED" and dropped on one mattress next to a man, who immediately rolled her over on her back, put his arms around her, and they started deep kissing.

Now the man was in his late forties, and I thought that he was in very good shape - at least he didn't have the slightest sign of a gut. I got a better sight of him when they went to dance: he wore a plaid flannel shirt, khaki pants and cheap looking brown loafers; his hair was a mess sticking out in every direction. This colorful couple didn't stay on the dance floor long, apparently my ol' boy was eager to get back to getting physical with his gorgeous babe on the mattress.

As I looked at this guy with his date, I thought: that's my role model, because that's exactly what my life should be like when I'm 48! Must be awesome: chillin' on a Saturday night in a hot nightclub, ordering bottles of fine liquor, relaxing in a VIP with a great-looking much younger woman. Maybe getting old doesn't have to be as scary as we picture it, in any case it doesn't mean becoming boring, just waiting for when we become really old and die... I hope that I'm like this guy when I'm 48, except that I'd dress better than a flannel shirt and Rockports!

Sounds like my typical night out..except im more than half that age.