Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thursday Night - - - - - - -

Originally posted by misskittie:

So...wehres the place to be???

Yeah, what's a good place for Thursday?

Wednesday night too, while you're at it. biggrin.gif

BTW Happy B-DAY week. Hope you have a ball.

Tigger Facts!

composition:spring in his tail

friends tongue.gifooh, rabbitt, piglet, owl, kanga and roo, eeyore, and christopher robin

quote:"TTFN Ta Ta For Now"

interesting facts:likes to bounce and get stuck up in trees

cwm35.gif

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

Originally posted by nycedee:

swing by my bedroom around 10ish, ya know, to begin the night with a bang! lol

damn, i wasnt quick enuf. dee beat me to that one.

come by my place in the morning. i guess i will settle for sloppy seconds.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

damn, i wasnt quick enuf. dee beat me to that one.

come by my place in the morning. i guess i will settle for sloppy seconds.

Ill make sure I shower so Im all fresh for ya baby!!

Can we in your car??? Please? Pretty Please??? We'll have someone drive REALLLLLLY fast! How's that for a "ride"!?!? haha

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by tyco:

You know I'm down Kat.....no ideas though......too tired to think.... cwm12.gif

Mikey

You're finals are over Wednesday or Thursday?? We can make this an end of the semester celebration for you as well as a Birthday Eve for me..haha! Go get some rest!

Some options....

Liquid Lounge

Centro Fly

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

You're finals are over Wednesday or Thursday?? We can make this an end of the semester celebration for you as well as a Birthday Eve for me..haha! Go get some rest!

Some options....

Liquid Lounge

Centro Fly

I'm done on Wednesday with Finals.......going back to Jerz on Thursday afternoon but if shit's happening Thursdy, which it looks like it is now, I'm driving my ass straight back to the city.......I'm down for either one.......maybe Liquids because I need to save $$ for Friday......Centro will kill my pockets......ah fuck it, who the hell am I kidding, I'm coming either way.......we'll talk about it tomorrow when I get released.......

Mikey

------------------

"If there are two of us, I will gladly bite it in half....."

Tursday nights are all about Centro-Fly! If you have never been to centro on a thursday, you dont know what youre missing. its just that throw your hands in the air and dance type of music and crowd. Its a night of reaally good house music. In other words, its a really good workout. Centro is so cool to because it is one of the few places where you feal normal either drinking or parting hard. Usualy gets really good around 2ish, and even better round 4:30-5ish when just the hard core dancers are left.

Peace and happpy birthday,

Michael

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

I am starting a new party on Thursday night called Earth @ Aria. Should be a little crazy.

Djing will be me and Victor Dinaire from Logic Records and a special suprise guest. And since its your B-Day, you'll def. get comped. Let me know.

------------------

parish...

-beat slacker mac-

AIM= thomaskm1/ Parish@clubplanet.com

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pac-Man

affected us as kids, we'd all run around in a darkened room munching pills and listening to repetitive music."

It pretty much seems that the only good options for the City would be Cheetah, Centro Fly and Liquids.

I wanna be in the City and Im thinking of hitting Liquids. UFO & Alan Sax will be spinning that night.

If noone thinks of of anywhere else or wants to do that, maybe Ill stay in Jersey and go to Tradewinds...a friend of mine DJs there on Thursdays. Well I think its there...yea its there..haha.

Well lemme know if any of you have an idea!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by thomaskm1:

I am starting a new party on Thursday night called Earth @ Aria. Should be a little crazy.

Djing will be me and Victor Dinaire from Logic Records and a special suprise guest. And since its your B-Day, you'll def. get comped. Let me know.

Hmm sounds like it be good. This is a small venue though correct? Size doesnt really matter to me though. I havent been here yet despite my many attempts. Any info you can give me on the place itself? Good vibe? Crowd type?

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

It pretty much seems that the only good options for the City would be Cheetah, Centro Fly and Liquids.

I wanna be in the City and Im thinking of hitting Liquids. UFO & Alan Sax will be spinning that night.

If noone thinks of of anywhere else or wants to do that, maybe Ill stay in Jersey and go to Tradewinds...a friend of mine DJs there on Thursdays. Well I think its there...yea its there..haha.

Well lemme know if any of you have an idea!

Ha ha ha......I can't believe you said Tradewinds.......Kat that's about 12 minutes from my house, in fact, if you went you'd be passing my house in Jerz.......how funny is that.......your friend wouldn't happen to be Frankie V would it? Still posting......

Mikey

------------------

Ha ha ha......I can't believe you said Tradewinds.......Kat that's about 12 minutes from my house, in fact, if you went you'd be passing my house in Jerz.......how funny is that.......your friend wouldn't happen to be Frankie V would it? Still posting......

Mikey

Thats by you?? OMG IM GOING SOUTH! Damn the Man!~

Its not Frankie though. His name is Justin...he's actually an older DJ but pretty good. Im not a big fan but its JERZ~

If I go there instead, Ill let ya know if ya wanna check it out. Ive never been there before...Im kind of frightened.

cwm31.gif

>tapping foot...getting out rope<

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I received an Evite from iLounge(some dot com startp), they're having some charity X-mas at Limelight on Thurs. $10 gets you in plus free Grey Goose vodka from 7-8, and an open bar from 8-9pm/ If any of you guys are interested

leave me a msg with your E-mail addresses, I'll forward you the Evite so you can RSVP.

Thats by you?? OMG IM GOING SOUTH! Damn the Man!~

Its not Frankie though. His name is Justin...he's actually an older DJ but pretty good. Im not a big fan but its JERZ~

If I go there instead, Ill let ya know if ya wanna check it out. Ive never been there before...Im kind of frightened.

cwm31.gif

>tapping foot...getting out rope<

I lived at that place a few summers ago when my buddy lived right across that bridge in highlands. Its a great summer place but kinda stuffy in the winter. I will say the music on "dance" night wil be QUite cheesy and ktuish wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif

Originally posted by myrlin:

I lived at that place a few summers ago when my buddy lived right across that bridge in highlands. Its a great summer place but kinda stuffy in the winter. I will say the music on "dance" night wil be QUite cheesy and ktuish wink.gif

Yea you're right Claudio......but it's like my old school place.....you know that place you first began to go out to with the fake id and shit(like I still don't but whatever).......it's cheese but it's homy for me........hey, I probably have seen you there many times and never knew it.....funny huh?

Mikey

------------------

lin

Yea you're right Claudio......but it's like my old school place.....you know that place you first began to go out to with the fake id and shit(like I still don't but whatever).......it's cheese but it's homy for me........hey, I probably have seen you there many times and never knew it.....funny huh?

Mikey

Hehe I know how you feel. The Melody bar in New Brunswick is always cool to me no matter what form the time I spent there.

And I like jersey shore bars anywayz. They amuse me, hehe. I saw Seven Dust at Tradewinds before they were ever on Krock and a few other good bands. Some places always keep a spot in yur head wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

druid3.gif