Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tonight: First Crobar, then Saeed @ Nocturnal

juanchisimo

phil and I almost came in to pay you a visit at crobar on our way back from Blue... but Phil thought that smashing his head into a brick wall repeatedly would be less painful ......

I would have dropped in to say whats up to rolly though... and a shot of patron

hey philippio.. I've been hearing from fellow promoters and clubgoers that know you,they say you have feminine gestures and you drink martinis all night long at the bar..that true man? They say you don't you act so tuff like you do in here...perhaps you have "digital tuff guy syndrome"?:ghey:

hey philippio.. I've been hearing from fellow promoters and clubgoers that know you,they say you have feminine gestures and you drink martinis all night long at the bar..that true man? They say you don't you act so tuff like you do in here...perhaps you have "digital tuff guy syndrome"?:ghey:

Interesting the way they put it... now tell me juancheesemo: how much dick did you need to suck for this little tidbit of bollocks? :D

My 2cents:

Philipio: you sound like a fucking faggot... real bad ass here online . picking on people that simply are trying to work and earn a living...

Bling: Learn how to fucking dance u geeek

funketeer: who the fuck says promoting is not a real job. Promoting at times requires more times, efforts and stress than a regular job. I would love to know what the fuck u do for a living????

funketeer: who the fuck says promoting is not a real job. Promoting at times requires more times, efforts and stress than a regular job. I would love to know what the fuck u do for a living????

Confucious said: "Find a job you like and you'll never have to work a day in your life."

I didn't say that, please don't take my words out of context...I know promoting is a real job, just any other job...there's a bunch of posers trying to pass as promoters, that's when things get out of hand.

bye! :)

My 2cents:

Philipio: you sound like a fucking faggot... real bad ass here online . picking on people that simply are trying to work and earn a living...

Bling: Learn how to fucking dance u geeek

Please grab your favorite issue of Playgirl and then click here. :D