Clubplanet Nightlife Community

did you feel it the first time?

weyes

the first time i did e i didn't feel it. i only took half a hit that time, so maybe that explains that instance, but i did e with a friend of mine (four years later) for her first time and she didn't feel it, either, while i rolled off my ass. i'm wondering if the first time doesn't work. i wanna introduce more people and i wanna know if it's gonna be a letdown. should they take two pills? is it just not gonna work no matter what?

survey, everyone?

Everyone's body chemistry is different. Also, if your friend ate a whole bunch of food 4-6 hrs before dropping, the absorption rate would be slower. Most people don't truly know what to expect when they first roll. While their friends might describe the sensation, feeling it first hand is somewhat different. Once you've rolled before, you know what to look for. Considering the inconsistency of X production, the effects of half a pill are often so subtle that your friend might not have even noticed that it was working.

As far as newbies dropping two at once, I don't recommend it (unless they weigh 200 lbs). Some people might get easily overwhelmed their frst time. Start with one pill and drop another one 2hrs later if it's not enough.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

Holy shit did i feel it. It was soooo strong when it hit me. And me being the dumb ass that i was took it not knowing how long it would take to kick it. so we go back to my friends house whose parent are the most religous people you will ever meet inyour life. while i am sitting there talking to her parents it hits me. i started squirming in my seat bc i couldnt feel my legs, my jaw started clenching to the point that i couldnt talk. i was bad. it made me so scared because my friends were dropping later and i had no clue what to expect and had no one to ask if this was normal. the whole night i was like in a coma. i could hardly walk, and i was freezing cold. only to find out later through the person that sold me the pill that the kind they gave us were really strong. no shit. they were like oh if we knew it was ur first time we would have never given you those. um thanks for the warning. but yea... i felt it.

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

First time I rolled was thinking I need more of this stuff. I bought 2 more pills that night and it was one of my most memorable experiences. I dont really like E much anymore. Fuck E. Smoke weed, its better.

------------------

"I want my two dollars!"

the first time i rolled i had the best trip ive ever had, it was during the summer and i was at exit and i was sooooooooo happy and loved everyone, i thought e was the best thing ever and i thought exit was great. then i went back to exit and i was like i hate everybody and this place sucks =) lol