Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Wed party HOT BODY CONTEST, DJ Exacta, Anthony Lamont, ropes by Aphrodita, 2/22

QUO IS BEAUTIFUL I LOOKED AT IT ON ******.COM

NEVER BEEN THERE BUT ILL BE ATTENDING NOW

this looks like a cool party

oh my good hot body contest MCed by Anthony Lamont...lol ill pay to see that

Aprodita is back at door...I havent seen her since the days of limelight and Pallidium i love her!!!!!!!!! sHE USE TO PICK ME WHEN I WAS LIKE 16 LOL

LOVE IT

• 2 weeks later...

Aprodita is back at door...I havent seen her since the days of limelight and Pallidium i love her!!!!!!!!! sHE USE TO PICK ME WHEN I WAS LIKE 16 LOL

LOVE IT

I used to love Aphrodita too. For some reason, she would always pick me whenever I was at the door only I was a little older. I was about 20 yrs. old at the time. Another one that would always pick me was Kenny Kenny. I loved his infamous question, "Are you on the list?" said with the gayest lisp.

Yeah Kenny was Known For That Are You On The List? If No Then He Would Say Go To The Tunnel!!!

I Had To Be Like 19 Or 20 I Wore This Bright Yellow Canary Jogging Suit With This Stupid Ass Hat...with Addidas Shell Top Sneakers... I Cant Believe I Wore That Shit Anyway I Walked To The Back Of The Line Like A Piker...

But She Would Always Picked Me For Some Reason You Step Up!

It Will Be Good To See Her At The Ropes Again Wednesday