Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random Thoughts #3

nomembername

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love watching people park in my parking lot then slink down the street, thinking they got away with parking in my "posted private lot". I love it even more when they show up several hours or a day or two later and find their car gone.

"I didn't see any of those three signs" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest onisakura
some people like my ass sure... but i'm known on cp moreso for my fantastic rack.. all natural btw ;)

Definitely fantastic, i'll vouch for that!!!

omg assholesssssssssssssss

The responsiblity of a travel agent is to check with the consulates of each country visited when you have non-US Passport holders.....

smooth move t/a Jill... your guests just got denied boarding on our ship since they do not have a Turkish visa.... they are Venezuelan passport holders... :aright:

My day just went to shit... had to call the ship to find out WTF was going on.. lolll ughhhhh

I need a drink :pint:

Guest onisakura
omg assholesssssssssssssss

The responsiblity of a travel agent is to check with the consulates of each country visited when you have non-US Passport holders.....

smooth move t/a Jill... your guests just got denied boarding on our ship since they do not have a Turkish visa.... they are Venezuelan passport holders... :aright:

My day just went to shit... had to call the ship to find out WTF was going on.. lolll ughhhhh

I need a drink :pint:

Wow, i'd fuckin SHOOT someone. What happns in this instance?

Wow, i'd fuckin SHOOT someone. What happns in this instance?

well, its the guests responsibility to get the visa or fly home.... the port agent will offer assistance to get them to a consulate on Monday AM to get the visa.. but they have to pay for everything = not us... Hotels in rome are like $400 a night... and then if they GET the visa on monday, they have to buy the air ticket to meet the ship... which will be in Valletta, Malta.. and if that doesn't happen, they have to fly to Tripoli, Libya on Tuesday....

They are threatening lawsuit.. I told the travel agent - well, our brochure and cruise contract clearly state its the passengers responsibility to obtain the proper paperwork (visas/innnaculations ,etc) required to sail with us.. failure to do so may result in denied boarding.. and we bare no financial responsiblity for it..

btw.. there's three bookings... each paid over $34,000 for the trip.... oops!

Guest onisakura
well, its the guests responsibility to get the visa or fly home.... the port agent will offer assistance to get them to a consulate on Monday AM to get the visa.. but they have to pay for everything = not us... Hotels in rome are like $400 a night... and then if they GET the visa on monday, they have to buy the air ticket to meet the ship... which will be in Valletta, Malta.. and if that doesn't happen, they have to fly to Tripoli, Libya on Tuesday....

They are threatening lawsuit.. I told the travel agent - well, our brochure and cruise contract clearly state its the passengers responsibility to obtain the proper paperwork (visas/innnaculations ,etc) required to sail with us.. failure to do so may result in denied boarding.. and we bare no financial responsiblity for it..

btw.. there's three bookings... each paid over $34,000 for the trip.... oops!

I'd imagine they might have a case against the travel agency. Depending on whether their contract (if they have one which im sure they do) says that they make sure to get all visas. WOW, thats a shitload of money but if they can afford 34 G's each for a cruise im sure they will end up meeting the boat somewhere. I wonder if they have all the other visas? I'd sue their asses just on principal. Thats a BIG mistake to make.

Kev, i do. Couldn't make it to the ceremony cause its on staten island and my gf bailed on me but i'm going to the reception at Russo's on the Bay later on at 7. Dammit i coulda gone to Festivus!!

nails in the car tire fucking suck! Have fun tonight... are you going to ichiban?

:kiss2:

We went to Kobe Steakhouse then this place called Old Town where they had a shit load of classic cars all tweeked out. Ichiban was definetly classer and had a much better atmosphere. Thats our Sushi domain....:heart:

kewl... early night eh? Sooo did you eat anything else besides raw fish? ;) jk :laugh:

I drank some old milwaukees and Busch beers with my neighbors.. and i talked to my bro in the army up in Virginia...

Ichiban is our place.. I'm honored that you kept it that way ;)

... love boat for two.......bitches.....:drool:

:laugh:

kewl... early night eh? Sooo did you eat anything else besides raw fish? ;) jk :laugh:

I drank some old milwaukees and Busch beers with my neighbors.. and i talked to my bro in the army up in Virginia...

Ichiban is our place.. I'm honored that you kept it that way ;)

... love boat for two.......bitches.....:drool:

:laugh:

Naw didnt eat anything / anyone else....hungry for it though.....:drool:

You got it and will keep it that way.