Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MTV Made CDwebmaster

marcblemberg

Hay CD player master wack,you told me about 8 months ago you were tight with the MTV director, What happen iv been on MTV all week.

I see you weren't able to keep me off the program Ohhhhhhh what a surprise that you have no pull, and are simply a shit talker.

I just want to show one more time, how you and your little apple eating slut outbox deliver no facts your just shit talkers, I on the other hand always back my words up with facts...

Looser.

The hottest spot in Vegas on a Sunday night check out slide.

The only pure real deal & only Hip Hop spot in Las Vegas.

Others claim to be real, but it takes more then a rap CD to make it a real Hip Hop Spot

See the turn table mix Master D.J.P rip it live and direct in front of your eyes on the dance floor.

And check out VH1 Hip Hop Honoree Mr. freeze From the world famous Rock steady crew rock It Live.

we will take any B,Boy Or DJ Challenge from anyone.

@ Tabu the Ultra Lounge

MGM

Click on flier for animated invite.

3cd70308.jpg

Mr. Freeze

Rock Steady Crew

Actually his team has been putting in much more important efforts (yes the world doesn't just center around you) like helping get E-40/Keak-Da-Sneak's new single into MTV rotation last week and spreading the Hyphy movement across the country. OPM is still the only club in Las Vegas that supports the Bay Area (every Sunday night in fact) and now that Lil Jon is involved in producing some of the new Bay releases, it's going to run to the top in popularity. Funny how you brag about being on MTV, the ultimate cheerleader for all the Hip-Hop you hate on like Ying Yang, etc. Whatever, you keep spreading a negative message, and the rest of us will keep doing what we do to party with the masses.

Actually his team has been putting in much more important efforts (yes the world doesn't just center around you) like helping get E-40/Keak-Da-Sneak's new single into MTV rotation last week and spreading the Hyphy movement across the country. OPM is still the only club in Las Vegas that supports the Bay Area (every Sunday night in fact) and now that Lil Jon is involved in producing some of the new Bay releases, it's going to run to the top in popularity. Funny how you brag about being on MTV, the ultimate cheerleader for all the Hip-Hop you hate on like Ying Yang, etc. Whatever, you keep spreading a negative message, and the rest of us will keep doing what we do to party with the masses.

Yap yap yap your a looser,shut up.LOOSER

vanilla ice and hammer whent to the top of the charts and they suck..

Just like you do you widdle apple eating slut...

Keep it coming with your bullshit..

Rah Rah Rah...

I cant wait to see you on MTV.NOT

The only fame you'll ever have is talking to me on line.

i hope one day we can meet face to face.

Lil john Yaaaaaaaaaaaay and the Idiot brotheres are NOt Hip Hop...

Good buy for know LOOSER...

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew

Yap yap yap your a looser,shut up.LOOSER

vanilla ice and hammer whent to the top of the charts and they suck..

Just like you do you widdle apple eating slut...

Keep it coming with your bullshit..

Rah Rah Rah...

I cant wait to see you on MTV.NOT

The only fame you'll ever have is talking to me on line.

i hope one day we can meet face to face.

Lil john Yaaaaaaaaaaaay and the Idiot brotheres are NOt Hip Hop...

Good buy for know LOOSER...

Mr freeze

Rock steady crew