Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: DJ's that spun @ Flip's BBQ

lyrik

Looks like I grabbed the wrong pair of headphones the night of the party...didn't notice until now - haven't even opened my bag since that night....I took a pair of Pioneer HDJ-1000 and left a pair of technics 1200 headphones...if anyone notices they have the wrong phones can you please pm me so we can trade back - my apologies it was the jager devil that made my vision hazey.

probably eric .. eric has Pioneer HDJ-1000's

well actually the pioneers are Mirzas he called me and described them exactly but he didn't take my headphones...so either my headhones are still back at flips somewhere by where the equip was set up....or someone grabbed them by mistake and still doesn't realize they have them....or what I hope isn't true is that someone just made off with a free pair of headphones.

well actually the pioneers are Mirzas he called me and described them exactly but he didn't take my headphones...so either my headhones are still back at flips somewhere by where the equip was set up....or someone grabbed them by mistake and still doesn't realize they have them....or what I hope isn't true is that someone just made off with a free pair of headphones.

I see what's happening here. You're trying to use "headphones" as an excuse to have a dj orgy. :D

I see what's happening here. You're trying to use "headphones" as an excuse to have a dj orgy. :D

shhhhut it!

actually - Flip if you do read this - if you could be so kind as to check back by where the equip was at...and where all the djs were putting their bags for a pair of technics 1200 headphones when you get a chance I would really appreciate it!

shhhhut it!

actually - Flip if you do read this - if you could be so kind as to check back by where the equip was at...and where all the djs were putting their bags for a pair of technics 1200 headphones when you get a chance I would really appreciate it!

Yeah there is a pair of tech 1200 and sony mdr 600 at the dj booth

shhhhut it!

You probably don't remember but instead of headphones you had hamburger buns around your ears...

:laugh2:

Yeah there is a pair of tech 1200 and sony mdr 600 at the dj booth

for realz damon? nice! you have just saved me at least a hondo my man - I owe you...so you are now allowed to come over and see my dog...

no for real though thanks man...I'll have to take a drive up there sometime this week...your next couple rounds of red bull are on me!

for realz damon? nice! you have just saved me at least a hondo my man - I owe you...so you are now allowed to come over and see my dog...

no for real though thanks man...I'll have to take a drive up there sometime this week...your next couple rounds of red bull are on me!

the headphones for the dog, its your choice :getdown::)

the headphones for the dog, its your choice :getdown::)

ah c'mon now...never in a million years...you know what...I can bring you a nice wallet size photo of him from a couple christmas ago - when he got his pic taken with santa...would you like that - huh would ya?

I'll have to take a drive up there sometime this week...your next couple rounds of red bull are on me!

Lyrik....

Let me know when you go. I left my Skully up there. If you can get it for me. If not let me know & i'll ride up there with ya.

:shades2:

Lyrik....

Let me know when you go. I left my Skully up there. If you can get it for me. If not let me know & i'll ride up there with ya.

:shades2:

I'll grab it for ya...I'll prob go sometime early to mid week....as long as that is ok with flip...damon