Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MANSION Grand Opening Reviews...??

Anyone Anyone Anyone......???

I had a few friends go and try to "get in" but they were holding the line up so I heard and they never made it in, and they are girls. Of course it's the grand opening and thngs never go as planned so the place is gonna be packed and yada yada...We all know how that goes, the true test is in 6 months, is that line still there? Time will tell....

Just curious on anyone else's reviews besides those I know....

No Complaints here...

For the area that its in, its something different. People in that area are bored to tears goin to jenks, Bar A, Bamboo and want something different...So Mansion is goin to serve as that. It was packed. Got there around 9:45 and the line was wrapped like Merge's Grand Opening party in 2001. Few Flaws nuttin major, but then again that happens anywhere you go on Opening Nite. Music kept goin past 2:30 and wit 4 cop cars outside, they didn't even bother comin in wheres if Denny went past 4am, the cops would have bum rushed the booth at tempts.

It was a good nite. Those who went to have a good time, did and the feedback i got was all postive

I didnt go friday..But I heard the inside was packed both floors and the line was still around the corner.

I went sat.Only crazy people went out on sat..or people with suv's.

I have some pics I will post.

All the pics didnt come out for some reason but i will post a few that I have some time on monday.

Its is sure to be Crazy again next weekend so if you do go get there early and be on a guest list if you cant be.

Its in the same Plaza the movies,Atlanta Bread,Mels Bar and Grill,Chevys and Sport Authority in Brick.(right off of RT 70)

went on fri....place was packed, had a few mix ups getting in (when I finally made it in) but just minor setbacks. I guess for opening night you gotta expect something not to go smooth. overall it was enjoyable...and def a nice alternative for staying local rather than having to drive a distance.