Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2006 Winter Olympics

wallflour

Quit your bitching. You're just angry that only athletes from Malakaland have the privilege of coincidentally getting into “motorcycle accidents” right before they are tested for doping.

you wanna hear me bitch? okay

how about the olympics being so redundantly fucking boring with all their heartwarming 10 minute segments about some jackass from montenegro that had to shit in a tin can because he had no toilet and had aspirations of being a bobsled anchorman..then i get to see 2 minutes of competition before i gotta sit through 5 more minutes of commercials

save me the fucking drama....the olympics have been turned into one big suckfest

how about the olympics being so redundantly fucking boring with all their heartwarming 10 minute segments about some jackass from montenegro that had to shit in a tin can because he had no toilet and had aspirations of being a bobsled anchorman..then i get to see 2 minutes of competition before i gotta sit through 5 more minutes of commercials

save me the fucking drama....the olympics have been turned into one big suckfest

:laugh:

u gotta admit tho...the snowboard cross, halfpipe and moguls are awesome events....

lol

:laugh: :laugh:

montenegro doesnt compete in winter sports..

and nice way to take a dig @ me without making it seem like u are.....funny..considering armenians were eating rocks up until 20 yrs ago...and that's only when their turk rulers gave them permission to

montenegro doesnt compete in winter sports..

and nice way to take a dig @ me without making it seem like u are.....funny..considering armenians were eating rocks up until 20 yrs ago...and that's only when their turk rulers gave them permission to

ahahhahahahaaaaa

i cant believe this bullfrog looking troll.....he thinks i actually made that statement to make a dig at him. like i actually care whether this idiot lives or dies anyway

whatever, if you gotta live your life concerned whether i care about you or not to make it through the day, then so be it......but you got some serious issues pal

now go whine to your epals on your bump board. winner

ahahhahahahaaaaa

i cant believe this bullfrog looking troll.....he thinks i actually made that statement to make a dig at him. like i actually care whether this idiot lives or dies anyway

whatever, if you gotta live your life concerned whether i care about you or not to make it through the day, then so be it......but you got some serious issues pal

it´s all about winning and loosing

:blah:

i enjoyed the olympics for the most part.. i liked watching the snowboarding, curling, some ice skating (can only handle that in small incriments) and the speed skating... and hockey of course.. woulda been better if USA would have won gold though... but there's always next time! :D

2 years and the summer olympics are in beijing (sp?) :D

ahahhahahahaaaaa

lets not discuss e-pals jonny boy....who r u goin to vegas with in the spring?? a whole slew of e-pals..

and considering montenegro doesnt compete in the winter olympics..i duno where u pulled it out from ..so if it wasnt a dig..it was a hell of a freudian slip

lets not discuss e-pals jonny boy....who r u goin to vegas with in the spring?? a whole slew of e-pals..

and considering montenegro doesnt compete in the winter olympics..i duno where u pulled it out from ..so if it wasnt a dig..it was a hell of a freudian slip

and you still think I have serge on the mind when I go on a rant about the olympics....so I guess shitting in a tin can because he had no toilet and bobsledding were directed at you too, huh?

like I said, SERIOUS issues

yeah but answer his question about who ur going to vegas with? if your gonna get in these shoving matches all the time atleast answer your opponents Q's. and why is it that every time you get in an argument with someone you have to insult how they look? idgi... are you supposed to be good looking or something? and why does it say your 5-11 on your myspace page?

yeah but answer his question about who ur going to vegas with? if your gonna get in these shoving matches all the time atleast answer your opponents Q's. and why is it that every time you get in an argument with someone you have to insult how they look? idgi... are you supposed to be good looking or something? and why does it say your 5-11 on your myspace page?

uh, oh...way to get your "e-boy's" "back"

and why are you checking out my profile on myspace? get off my dick pahlease. why does it say I'm 5'11''? maybe because I am....amazing isnt it? dont hate because you resemble momma walrus

and why do you care about who I'm going to vegas with? concentrate on planning your next trip with your boston bump board clique to nomembername's place to meet up with serge to make stymietini's....its coming up soon isnt it?

:laugh:

he's a fucking stud...did u know snoozi (yes shes on CP) blew him on the balcony @ roxy?

you really do have a void in your life dont you? you really need someone in there to fulfill it. otherwise, why would you continuosly try to get into internet battles with me from creating something in that mind of yours? i'm just waiting for when you start pulling out lies from your ass to prove your point over the internet.....

but, i'm gonna stand aside on this one....you win serge. you won an arguement over the internet. congratulations big boy

and you still think I have serge on the mind when I go on a rant about the olympics....so I guess shitting in a tin can because he had no toilet and bobsledding were directed at you too, huh?

like I said, SERIOUS issues

So it's pure coincidence that you mentioned Montenegro as part of your analogy? Ottoman, you suck at this.

Since when is he George Clooney? For fucksakes - he has cuntlips on his chin!