Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO Virgins

My friend who's coming with me (that is if I go LOL) is a Twilo virgin. I dont know how much she'll appreciate the claustrophobia, but she'll appreciate the beats!

Hey you're the guy who was born in Iran right? Bro hit me on the PM before you get into town...peeeeeeeeeeeace!

- Ali

------------------

This weeks gigs:

Thursday - My Room

Friday - My Basement

PM for Guestlist

Charlie, you're da man. I'll give you a call sometime Wednesday. It's so frickin beautiful out here right now bro, I think you'd love it. I got my PVD tickets for NYE on Sat. and it was almost 80 degrees. We were by the beach (around 1 in the afternoon -- after a full course of partying) went to the beach, laid on the sand with my friends for a while.

F'in Cali in December. Crazy Shit.

Hey Ali, check your PMs.

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

Well...I've been out in the clubworld since I was 14 years old...now 15 years later...I have to admit-- I'VE NEVER BEEN TO TWILO!!! Everyone I've ever been friends with, hung out with, dated, picked up in a trash bin, etc... has been there. I will be there Friday and expect it to be a night to remember! Be gentle with me..I'm a virgin!

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Are you going this Friday? Hope you have a good time, coz if you like S&D you'll get hooked up every month smile.gif

Hehehehehe!! Get ready, cause this is your newest addiction!! U'll be so hooked on it u wont even realize how bad it is!! Oh yeah!! Once u see the light!!!!.... There's no coming back!!!! buahahah.. ! buahahahha!! *laughs devilishly* cwm23.gifcwm32.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

Originally posted by mp3some:

Hehehehehe!! Get ready, cause this is your newest addiction!! U'll be so hooked on it u wont even realize how bad it is!! Oh yeah!! Once u see the light!!!!.... There's no coming back!!!! buahahah.. ! buahahahha!! *laughs devilishly* cwm23.gifcwm32.gifcwm23.gif

Uhhhhm... There seems to be some confusion on this post smile.gif I've been to S&D and Twilo plenty of times..... And I doubt I'll go there this Friday... Have fun guys smile.gif

ive never been to twilo! Ill make there eventually one day. the closest i have been to twilo is knowing one of the owners daughters. wish i was friendly with her since everything is free. but.... im not. cwm24.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~

* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

Originally posted by herbalist:

So this will be my first experience. Can't wait.

Please be gentle... Anyone else will be at TWILO for the 1st time?

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

hank,

looking forward to meeting you. i'm interested in what you think! also, i'd like to hear about the Cali vibe. peace bro

Originally posted by nycedee:

hank,

looking forward to meeting you. i'm interested in what you think! also, i'd like to hear about the Cali vibe. peace bro

Hi Dee. The feeling is mutual. I definitely want to meet up with you guys too. We all have a lot of things in common. We'll be in town starting Wed. night. I'll be at S&D fo sure on Fri. And I think we're going to be DJ Boris's guests on Sat. But the first two nights are open.

We'll all party.

santa.gif

Originally posted by klitika:

Me!!! I too am a TWILO VIRGIN it ll be my first time to but sometimes i like it a lil rough haha so u dont have to be as gentle

hehehe. Cute. You're right. I like a nice combination of rough and gentle. Kind of like a Digger song that starts with a nice, gentle harmony and then builds up into an up against the wall, toes curling, lip quivering banging all night making

every single inch of your body long for more action-fest. colrface.gif

-H

------------------

"Money is one thing, but soul is another."

megaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gifmegaman1.gif

YEY! I LOVE TWILO VIRGINS! THEY HAVE NOOOOOOOOO IDEA WHAT THEY ARE GETTING INTO!!...they are going to be ADDICTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg