Clubplanet Nightlife Community

weyes' wisdom of the day - 2/14/06

weyes

it means post exchange. it is where you go shopping for anything in one place, kindla like walmart. there are even restaurants and stuff like that.

plus, it is quite a bit cheaper than shopping off post (like at a local target or grocery store).

uh... still not following :shaky: . "off post"? what does "post" mean in this instance? and how different are walmart and target, really? :confused:

military speak, yo.

poccnr must be ex or current military or something.

on post, means on the base and off post means the places around the base.

for example, if you were in frankfurt, you could spend 4 euro for a bag of chips off post or 99 cents on post. Or if you wanted a whopper in iraq, you go to the px, cause they have restaurants and you wont get shot at standing in line. :)

walmart and target arent that different in california. but i meant like the walmarts in the south and midwest, they are like 4x the size of a walmart here and have everything.

military speak, yo.

poccnr must be ex or current military or something.

on post, means on the base and off post means the places around the base.

for example, if you were in frankfurt, you could spend 4 euro for a bag of chips off post or 99 cents on post. Or if you wanted a whopper in iraq, you go to the px, cause they have restaurants and you wont get shot at standing in line. :)

walmart and target arent that different in california. but i meant like the walmarts in the south and midwest, they are like 4x the size of a walmart here and have everything.

ah. i had no idea it had anything to do with the military/military bases/anything like that. now i get it :aright: .