Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any places strongly recomended?

Last year we went to WMC, went to space a bunch of times, state, pool party at shelborne, ultra, crobar. We were only there from thurs through sat night, so it was a bit of a rush. This year we will be there from the 18-28th, and good a real nice condo at ocean place.

Are there any clubs that anyone would recomend to be worth checking out besides the usual? (what i listed above) aka places that you may have went to not so much because of a huge headliner or lineup but just a great club?

Has anyone gone to state on besides Lights out last year? I really liked it there. Our group is from Buffalo/toronto and we have learned that many of the best parties with the best music are not always the biggest most publicized. Any help here would be great.

Def wanted to check out mansion. May have to change a flight to see Danny T though. Were relatively sure where we will be going thurs afternoon throught sunday. Only debate is friday night, porter at state, cafeteria,

Were gonna be a bit more random in the earlier part of the week. I know we will be at Morillo at space the first night (Saturday the 18th), but sun through tues is up in the air. Might want to catch some good locals or residents in the area on those days, smaller venues etc. Last year there was a pool party that was something like Toronto vs Miami (locals and residents) on the tuesday before wmc -- stuff along those lines.