Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Mahrune

vyto

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see this is better. start some conversation other than the same sparse boring talk you guys have everyday.

its like a homo flirt-fest with you guys.

hamas is delicious, especially with toasted pita and tabouli

i think i just contracted bird flu cuz i feel like ass. maybe molly will help me out.

trannys are not my specialty, u will have to ask vyto, scavvy, or mama about them. i do know that one time at Rise i was convinced that this girl wasnt a tranny. i think cookie was with me. had the nicest legs and ass in the place.

obviously we were wrong.

see this is better. start some conversation other than the same sparse boring talk you guys have everyday.

its like a homo flirt-fest with you guys.

hamas is delicious, especially with toasted pita and tabouli

i think i just contracted bird flu cuz i feel like ass. maybe molly will help me out.

trannys are not my specialty, u will have to ask vyto, scavvy, or mama about them. i do know that one time at Rise i was convinced that this girl wasnt a tranny. i think cookie was with me. had the nicest legs and ass in the place.

obviously we were wrong.

thats humus, not hamas.

there r some trannys tonite that r part of the mama groupies. they like honkies named flava. u down?

i do know that one time at Rise i was convinced that this girl wasnt a tranny. i think cookie was with me. had the nicest legs and ass in the place.

obviously we were wrong.

:laugh:

don't say "WE" either freakshow.

you were all over that shit. Even though I was on planetwhatthefuck I could see that was a tranny from a mile away.

YOU...on the other hand, had your jaw dropped to the ground :jawdrop:

and I was like TOMMY...NOOOO :nono: