Clubplanet Nightlife Community

promoters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eddie3

Im curious as well. The last time he was suppose to play was at spirit i think a few yrs back and something ahppeneed i forget what. Or did he play?

Greg and I had him booked there...

He was getting a lot of $$$

We paid a good chunk of it as a deposit

The owner of Spirit pulled a scumbag move on us

we quit

Party never happened

Antoine made a lot of money for doing nothing and we lost a lot of money for trying to bring him to NYC :(

we quit

Party never happened

Antoine made a lot of money for doing nothing and we lost a lot of money for trying to bring him to NYC :(

ah yup...thats the night i cried

y dont u go eat a dick ...marco is an excellent DJ...but maybe some of us wana hear Clamaran cause he hasnt been in NYC...therefore..douchebag blowhards like u from Jersey need to shut the fuck up and let every1 enjoy themselves

lol, jesus, look at this fuckin guy, lol, what a jerk off. Gettin all emotional. Here's a tissue, and not for whiping the tears away...wink..wink..

Now he's probably gona come back and rip me one again because he thinks i mean book Josh Wink, lol

OK lets do this, everyone lets book Clamaran and later in the future look to book Marco Corolla so we can dance in peace.

y?

is it because every1 from jersey doesnt know dick about music? so unless tsettos is rippin it sick it doesnt count?

ghhost. he's a grief alt man. It's someone alternate name to reply like that to every thread. Either that or he's just a grief poster. Meaning he doesn't have another name, and comes here to post like that and cause arguments.

Check every post he's made. He disagrees harshly with anything anyone says.

we quit

Party never happened

unluckiest promoters ever.