Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Coming to La La 3/9-3/15 Club suggestions?

krahez-one

I am coming out to La La for 6 days, I need some suggestions for some good electronic music clubs/nights that are more underground. I am not looking really to go to a Super Club unless there is someone really notable. I live in Chicago so I have seen many of the super star DJs. I am looking for a good electro scene as well as afterhours. Any suggestions? Also can anyone direct me to a comprehensive listing of many DJ events going on that week? I know it is right before WMC but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Well there are a plethura of clubs to choose from with cool peeps and vibe. Alot of us will recommend Spundae, think you guys in "chi town" had one at some point? I like Heaven as well, and I really am into Trance/ Proggresive music, but there are also some good house clubs too. Your best bet for calendar is g r o o v e t i c k e ts . Dont worry there will be plenty to do that weekend despite WMC :) Too bad your not one weekend earlier me and a bunch of friends are going to Avalon for Ferry Corsten, he is finishing his residency that weekend.

That my friend would be soooo awsome, I have the c.d. from the last time he played spundae.:rock:
i was there! they had a little sign-up thingy and said that everyone who signed it would be in the liner notes of the cd, but those liars only put my friend and my brother in there :cuss: . my handwriting is super-legible, too; i think it was just a ploy to get people to buy the cd, but so many people signed the list that they decided they wouldn't put everyone in it. boo :no: !!!

it was a great night, though. great set, great vibes.