Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JP Party is On! Dont listen to that bullshit thread by mrmouth

The party is not canceled......JP will be at Copa tonight, no matter what anyone says..... mrmouth wants to sabotage this party for some reason unknown to us. I will see everyone there gonna be a good night!

Mr Mouth is just going by what copa is telling the world....

Mr Mouth is just going by what copa is telling the world....

no....mrmouth is going by FALSE information and needs to shut his mouth. Why u trying to sabotage this party? promoting for show? Dont u have more important shit to do then sit on a messageboard and bash jp? i mean come on now, how many posts bashing jp have u made in the past 2 days? it makes me sick and im not even a big jp fan. get lost man and get ur facts straight.

no....mrmouth is going by FALSE information and needs to shut his mouth. Why u trying to sabotage this party? promoting for show? Dont u have more important shit to do then sit on a messageboard and bash jp? i mean come on now, how many posts bashing jp have u made in the past 2 days? it makes me sick and im not even a big jp fan. get lost man and get ur facts straight.

Bro really dont waste anymore of ur time on this tool box!! he will be banned shortly!! i feel bad for this kid. just picture the time he is taking to write this garbage. i didnt know that ppl are really this much of a low life. i pity this kid. i mean if mrmouth just be a prankster, well u got us all!! the truth is the party is still ON!! mrmouth ur humor is tastless and immature. if this is how u live ur everday life! wow u have issues.... well if u must,, proceed with ur pathetic life of writting BS on a internet message board! i bet u were the cool kid in school!! That is all!!

LOLOL!! ive been watchinjg u mrmouth!! this guy actually sits there waiting for replies to his nonsense!! ahahahah!! he is veiwing this thread as im writing this!! probably pondering what comeback he can come up with!! but he only can come up with jp is cancelled!! LOLOLOLOL!!!! fucking half a moron!! LOLOLOL!!!!!! That is all!!! See u all tongiht!!!!!

COPACABANA and JP ... im just saying to myself this is absolutely INSANE .. would you have ever thought to hear these 2 together?! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I wonder if the usual copa crowd on sundays will be coming out for this one?! That would be great .. latins and guidos fist pumping side by side!!

COPACABANA and JP ... im just saying to myself this is absolutely INSANE .. would you have ever thought to hear these 2 together?! LOL LOL LOL LOL

I wonder if the usual copa crowd on sundays will be coming out for this one?! That would be great .. latins and guidos fist pumping side by side!!

\

lol